IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.24.15 — X Title, Wolves/Heels IV, Bram v. History and More

So he's just coming back for one match?

That's what we got so fired up about?

I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. Don't get me wrong. It's cool to have Jeff back, but it's one match on a nothing show. That's not a game changer like TNA was promising.

I reckon he's bought it out. Think about it, Jarrett's back for one match so why does he talk about the future? Why does he use the GFW name?

I reckon he's bought it out. Think about it, Jarrett's back for one match so why does he talk about the future? Why does he use the GFW name?

Probably for promotion of GFW, just like he's done for one match in New Japan, OVW and AAA.

So he's just coming back for one match?

That's what we got so fired up about?

I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. Don't get me wrong. It's cool to have Jeff back, but it's one match on a nothing show. That's not a game changer like TNA was promising.

I've got some swampland I'd like to sell you

Vader beat Bram! Matt Morgan beat Bram! Magnus beat Bram; So Bram is the TNA version of Bray Wyatt? hmmm maybe its the beards?

"He's a loose cannon" alright. I've been saying he's like a modern Brian Pillman for months!

And here's Melendez to ruin the day.

Yes, he is. I don't care if you don't like him. His character and his voice are both like Pillman.

Voice yes. Character, not even close.

Pillman felt crazy. He wrestled a 6' tall pencil, threatened to urinate on the crowd, called Kevin Sullivan booker man on live PPV and pulled a gun on Steve Austin. That comes off as crazy.

Eric Young goes around saying he's crazy and then wrestles as a pretty standard heel. Tell me one thing he's done that's crazy. Ripped off a prosthetic leg? If that's the case, then Kevin Nash is crazy because he did it in 1996.

Eric Young and the announcers can say the word crazy all they want but it doesn't make it true.

Hernandez could always wrestle. Just can't talk or act worth a hill of beans. Good fit with BDC, even though they still serve no purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back