IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.24.15 — X Title, Wolves/Heels IV, Bram v. History and More

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2015.jpg

Live Discussion for June 24th, 2015

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

impact_062415-1.jpg

impact_062415-2.jpg

impact_062415-3.jpg

impact_062415-4.jpg

impact_062415-5.jpg

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

I'm in tonight.

Any guesses on who Bram is facing?

@TNADixie: Excited to run in to a few guys I haven't seen in a while backstage today. Want to know who? Tune in TONIGHT @ImpactWrestling is LIVE!

...or who the other guy or guys may be?

I'm in tonight.

Any guesses on who Bram is facing?

@TNADixie: Excited to run in to a few guys I haven't seen in a while backstage today. Want to know who? Tune in TONIGHT @ImpactWrestling is LIVE!

...or who the other guy or guys may be?

Super Mex....Matt Morgan? Best guesses on my part, as long as it's not Shark Boy.

Also, from the Twitter of Matt Hardy;

Matt Hardy ‏@MATTHARDYBRAND 1m1 minute ago

A strange set of circumstances have brought me back to @DestAmerica's @IMPACTWRESTLING tonight. I'm returning to make a statement.

I'd like to think, seeing as his baby was born yesterday, he's taking time off. Possibly retiring.

Also, I think Grado's gonna win the X-Div Title. Why the fuck not?

Problem with any invasion is that one side has to "win".

Which is why I said it may not give the desired result for TNA fans. If there's any validity to the ongoing TNA apocalypse rumors, it could be a way to eliminate the brand and absorb its key components into ROH.

Hopefully not, just guessing.

@ZoneWrestling
We're hearing tonight's TNA will be historic and will change the conversation forever. Tons of rumors about GFW merging with JJ in charge.

--

WHOA

@ZoneWrestling
We're hearing tonight's TNA will be historic and will change the conversation forever. Tons of rumors about GFW merging with JJ in charge.

--

WHOA

Rebranding would be a good thing... TNA with a surprise that is worth it this time if this is true...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back