IMPACT Wrestling LD for 05.15.15 — #HardcoreWar: Angle v. Young, Mike Tenay Returns

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2015.jpg

Live Discussion for May 15th, 2015

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

impact_051515-1.jpg

impact_051515-4.jpg

impact_051515-2.jpg

impact_051515-3.jpg

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

Not excited for the hardcore part, but I'm in live tonight.

Best of Five series between DH and Wolves is gonna be worth the price of admission alone.

TNA has always had it's share of hardcore wrestling. At least it's different from WWE who does nothing but the same old same old.

Should be a goodnight of Friday Night Impact!

Eric Young and Chris Melendez in the same match? Can we watch Monster Mountain or whatever that show is?

Damn, on delay a bit. Catching up here.

Love that The Dollhouse are using Hole's "Doll Part" as their entrance. That's awesome.

EY's "I'll never quit" was some Ric Flair shit.

"The Menagerie went back to Circus life"

Thank you!

Oh, and Mike Tenay needs to be back at commentary with Matthews. This is great.

You know, I don't mind that they're guarding EC3 for a bit with this Anderson feud, and I'm glad Anderson is back, but EC3 really needs to get to the title picture soon. No more distractions.

I'm not wild on this feud or Angle vs. Young. We've got six weeks before Slammiversary (and Angle vs. Carter is the obvious main event) and they're stretching these feuds out for really no reason other than to kill time instead of setting up the feud.

I hate the term "Dirty Heels". Not a fan of kayfabe getting scripted into the script.

They're not even heels, or dirty. Just lazy writing/booking.

"The Greatest Tag Team That Ever Lived" would have been better, even if it is a little bit of a rip off of Benjamin and Haas' "The World's Greatest Tag Team".

I hate the term "Dirty Heels". Not a fan of kayfabe getting scripted into the script.

They're not even heels, or dirty. Just lazy writing/booking.

"The Greatest Tag Team That Ever Lived" would have been better, even if it is a little bit of a rip off of Benjamin and Haas' "The World's Greatest Tag Team".

Yeah not feeling that.

I also cannot stand that spot Richards does where he throws partners together and dropkicks the one standing so he DDTs his partner. Just hold up a big sign that says they're working together.

Yeah not feeling that.

I also cannot stand that spot Richards does where he throws partners together and dropkicks the one standing so he DDTs his partner. Just hold up a big sign that says they're working together.

Feeling which?

I just really hate "Dirty Heels" It's stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back