IMPACT Wrestling LD for 03.22.12

That's true, but they really need to change the way the title is used. It's on TV once a month or so anymore and D-Von came out of the crowd after no one came down the ramp for a free challenge to it. That makes it look even weaker.

I agree. They booking for the title has been awful other than the time Williams and Styles were battling over it a while ago. They need to use the belt on someone who is going to appear on TV almost every week and someone who could benefit from the television time to help climb up the card. I think Aries would be the perfect guy do that with. But I guess they're content to keep the title the way it is now, which is a shame. The title could lead to some really good storylines and matches.

With a severe concussion you'd think Sting would want nothing to do with loud music and bright lights...

Mine wasn't severe but they tell you to avoid artificial light for like 1-2 days for a minor one. Pretty sure he'd be totally breaking the rule for a severe one and would be having a headache like a mothertrucker by this point.

Let me get this straight. And please correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't Sting fight against Hulk Hogan gaining full control over the company for over a year? And now he's just going to hand over power to him?

Well, if Hogan does become the guy who runs things, at least I hope it means they'll cut their losses with Garrett. If Hogan couldn't get him over, he ain't getting over.

Let me get this straight. And please correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't Sting fight against Hulk Hogan gaining full control over the company for over a year? And now he's just going to hand over power to him?

And after spending months telling us that the REAL Hogan wanted to screw over the company before saying that the REAL Hogan is a good man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back