IMPACT Wrestling LD for 03.22.12

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Impact_Wrestling.png

Live Discussion for 03/22/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Witness the aftermath of the "Victory Road" Pay-Per-View event!

What will be the fallout from the brutal PPV main event, as World
Champion Bobby Roode faced Sting? What is Sting's condition?

What will be the fallout from what Roode did in the post-match to
TNA President Dixie Carter?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LD12_Match01_Storm-v-Roode_CU_proof23.jpg

The road to the April "Lockdown" event begins, including Bobby Roode
vs. "Cowboy" James Storm for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Both Roode and Storm will be on IMPACT this Thursday

impactprev2a.jpg

Eric Young and ODB will defend the Knockouts Tag Team Titles against
Rosita and Sarita of Mexican America

impactprev1a.jpg

The TNA World Tag Team Championships will be on the line as current holders
Magnus and Samoa Joe will face Anarquia and Hernandez of Mexican America.

impactprev3a.jpg

Plus, the X Division Championship will be on the line as Austin Aries defends
against Kid Kash, Zema Ion, and Anthony Nese. Plus the Tag Team
Championship will be defended on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c!

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]pljno3iZIro[/YOUTUBE]

TNA-LOCKDOWN.jpg

[YOUTUBE]CpTgCqCjw9c[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the April 15th Lockdown Pay-Per-View event begins!

Thread title date is wrong, sorry 'bout that.

Might be in a bit late tonight. Really interested in the outcome of Pittsburgh/Nashville, so I may opt to watch TNA on delay, since I have the option (DVR).

I'm curious abotu what they're going to do with Aries. Based on the crowd reaction at the PPV he's practically a face by default. Those kind of turns by audience willpower usually result in MONSTER pushes. That should be interesting.

I'm curious abotu what they're going to do with Aries. Based on the crowd reaction at the PPV he's practically a face by default. Those kind of turns by audience willpower usually result in MONSTER pushes. That should be interesting.

That was the iMPACT Zone crowd, so there's a grain of salt to be taken there, but in principle I completely agree, and honestly, I get the sense that TNA has big plans for Aries. He's been over as fuck lately and there's NOTHING left for him in the X Division.

That was the iMPACT Zone crowd, so there's a grain of salt to be taken there, but in principle I completely agree, and honestly, I get the sense that TNA has big plans for Aries. He's been over as fuck lately and there's NOTHING left for him in the X Division.

The best thing to do is to get that title off of him and let him climb the card. The people want to see it, so go with it. I hope that happens. So basically by BFG 2012 I'd think he would be somewhere in the upper echelon of wrestlers in the entire company.

The best thing to do is to get that title off of him and let him climb the card. The people want to see it, so go with it. I hope that happens. So basically by BFG 2012 I'd think he would be somewhere in the upper echelon of wrestlers in the entire company.

I agree. I've been an Aries fan for years and I love how well he's doing in TNA. I would have had him lose the X Division Title last Sunday. Then I would have had him answer Robbie E.'s open challenge and win the TV Title. I think Aries could be the one to make the TV Title relevant. Plus, it would have smoothly transitioned out of the X Division and into a spot higher on the card.

I agree. I've been an Aries fan for years and I love how well he's doing in TNA. I would have had him lose the X Division Title last Sunday. Then I would have had him answer Robbie E.'s open challenge and win the TV Title. I think Aries could be the one to make the TV Title relevant. Plus, it would have smoothly transitioned out of the X Division and into a spot higher on the card.

Hogan could hold the title and it wouldn't matter if he never appears on TV/defends it.

Hogan could hold the title and it wouldn't matter if he never appears on TV/defends it.

That's true. I think Aries is the type of person that would be on TV regularly as he's someone that is pretty over with the crowd, so I assume he's someone they would want on TV every week. It would have also been an easy way to get him out of the X Division.

That's true. I think Aries is the type of person that would be on TV regularly as he's someone that is pretty over with the crowd, so I assume he's someone they would want on TV every week. It would have also been an easy way to get him out of the X Division.

That's true, but they really need to change the way the title is used. It's on TV once a month or so anymore and D-Von came out of the crowd after no one came down the ramp for a free challenge to it. That makes it look even weaker.

Aries doesn't need a title to be over. The crowd adores him regardless. Might be great in the vein of a Jeff Hardy-type, gunning for the World Title but not quite winning it for years.

I would also like to point out Aries is the reason I'm watching. He is be far my in my top 3. The other 2 being Roode & Storm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back