IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.06.15 — #Lockdown, For the First Time Free on TV!

Well I've yet to see any reason for Young to be bigger than anyone but TNA keeps insisting otherwise.

I really like him, but I can't get that scream when he finally found Scott Baio out of my head. Ugh! I've not been reading your reviews and didn't know Awesome Kong returned. Or that Low Ki stuck around for the long haul.

Has anyone made a joke about how Destination America is anywhere but the destination which is on television in most of America's homes?

Now let Eric go back to being a comedy goof like he should be. This main event joke has gone on long enough and I'm sick of him anywhere near the top of the company. Therefore, I'm sure we'll be seeing another two or three big matches between these two because TNA has never learned how to end a feud the right way.

Yeah I'm having a hard time giving any fucks for EY..... I would love for Iron Shiek to get a hold of him and make him humble!

I like what TNA is doing regarding the top 5 stuff... and when watching the reruns of Impact they give you these interesting facts of the wrestlers in popups while the matches goes on. reminds me of how VH1 used to do that for music videos..

I like what TNA is doing regarding the top 5 stuff... and when watching the reruns of Impact they give you these interesting facts of the wrestlers in popups while the matches goes on. reminds me of how VH1 used to do that for music videos..

I was joking with my buddy that Mike Tenay has been relegated to "Pop Up Video" duty.

The Revolution needs a purpose. Their like when the Wyatt family were around. Cool but totally useless with no real purpose.

Well least their better than the Menagerie. BTW, the hell happened to them?

Who cares? TNA is better off without them.

Барбоса;5123103 said:
I feel that the Menagerie should have been a target of the Revolution.

Infiltrated, beaten, bloodied and stripped of any useful parts.

When Crazy Steve is the only interesting guy from The Menagerie there's not much to be done (Rebel doesn't count, she can survive regardless)

I thought The Menagerie had potential just like I thought Aces and Eights had potential. That is until I realized how shitty the actual name was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back