Impact Support Club House

I'm not sure, though sweet goodness it's getting tiresome watching them have to keep changing things up. LAX was dull (I keep forgetting they're champions) but at least they're a focus. So much for that now.

Yeah, the revolving door is not a good look. At all. It makes GFW look like a traveling circus that doesn't actually travel much.

I'm waiting for the day that GFW/TNA figures out how to book a Japanese wrestler and give them a character. As a fan of NOAH I know that Ishimori and Marufuji are both incredibly talented wrestlers capable of having great matches. Yet, for Japanese wrestlers it seems like the only gimmick GFW/TNA can ever come up with is "Wow, look a guy from Japan! Isn't that neat! Wow!" Why can't they just book them with a simple character and give them something to work with instead of just random guy from Japan number 54?

They really need to kill these damn stables. For real, its almost like the BDC all over again, except I really don't care about any of the players involved. Hell, Low Ki was involved in both groups, and both failed to do anything of value. How many times are they going to resurrect these dead stables? Kill of LAX, get rid of Konnan and Homicide, and let the rest of the crew survive on their own.

So with Drake as champ, which I think is a positive step overall, who does he feud with?

If they have JoMo come in and play a face, that's fine, but he does his best work as a heel. Maybe a quick feud then he turns? I don't think Moose will ever reach the top due to some incidents in his past. Eddie could be a challenger, especially given the finish to the match, but he is only short term. If Rey does come in, they need to hold Drake over until then, and hopefully Rey puts him over. Sydal could be decent but he screams X Division this far. I'm running out of names I think, surely they won't go heel/heel, but I worry they may try it given that SummerSlam just had a main event with four quasi heels.

Johnny wins the strap at Bound for Glory. Writing seems to be on the wall as is. He's a big name now and he in GFWs eyes should draw viewers. Sucks because I'd like to see Moose get a shot at the belt.

I agree. I am not really a fan of her work as she is nothing special to me inside the ring. I only know her wrok from Lucha Underground, which was not all that great.

I am glad GFW got Taya as I had concerns that they signed Star. Thankfully GFW did not sign her.

I'm with you Sai the Pizza Guy, I'm glad it's not as bad as they were thinking. She has also been booked for another event in the upcoming weeks.

Shit man, I didn't mean to butcher your name I had pizza on the mind apparently.

That's a shame, but honestly, given the numbers, it's expected. In a way, there may be a silver lining with sticking with POP a while longer. The taping schedule sucks, but if the product can gain some steam going into 2018, perhaps the numbers tick up again. That's the key to gaining some negotiating ground on a new TV partner.

Someone explain OVE to me. I get they're great and have a great look. My question is what about Ohio is so great that it's going up against everything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back