I'm Watching SmackDown - And Apprently Nobody Else Is

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
There will be spoilers ahead. Oh, you best believe there will be spoilers ahead. Stop mousing over the thread. You can't see this, can you? No, you can't. Tremendous.

Right, Booker T. I just marked out. Then I marked in when Kelly Kelly came out and started saying things. No idea what she said; I couldn't stand more than five seconds of it. It could be Kaitlyn, come to think of it. When will they learn? Women ruin wrestling. Either get your tits out or fuck off, love.

/Andy Gray

To raise a million pound, we'll have to buy 20 million packets of crisps. You're taking the piss Walkers.

Booka is definately a good contrast to Cole as unlike Striker he isn't afraid to blaitantly shoot the man down, where is striker now anywho?

For me nobody has done a better job in the last couple of weeks than Kelly Kelly, but that doesn't mean a great deal, before now I didn't rate her a damn bit so it might be the fact she actually has character impressing me, she sounded good in the opening segment and was convincing in the last.

Kelly Kaitlyn's doing more bad acting, exacerbated by Edge talking unusually quietly. That was appalling.

Just realised I misspelled apparently. Oh, piss.

Why is Hornswoggle out here? To win Tastycles more bets, no doubt. Also, he has the mind of a child because he's a midget, apparently.

What made me laugh was Josh Matthews explaining Hornswoggle to Booker, completely ignoring the fact that Finlay (which by association meant Hornswoggle) was part of Booker's Court in 2006.

Hey, look, it's that bird that voices Lisa Simpson. The one whose face looks like it's trying to implode.

Listening to Cole, Booker and Matthews try to sell The Chaperone made my balls climb back up inside me to die, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back