I'm Starting To Think She Likes Me

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
There's a nice girl at work. I've noticed that she starts conversations with me. Something she doesn't do with the other straight guys in work. Also noticed she asks me for help very oftenly even though there are other guys around as well. What really has me pondering this is that today while she was washing dishes, she had some Evanescense and Linkin Park playing. At first it seemed a bit weird to me, because she is in to reggaeton, not rock (Or wherever Amy Lee fits). I recall her a couple of days ago asking me if I like rock music, because I had my signature Metallica playing on my phone. I said yes and she said she wasn't into it but liked Evanescense and Linkin Park. Has me wondering really...

You never know. There could be plenty of girls on some makeup or cheerleading forum asking if you like her back.

Cool story bro

Well, I'll finish this for you, as you introduced me to the one meme that literally made me LMAO:

cool-story-bro.jpg

The best way to make her yours is to take out your cock and sneak up behind her and scream as loud as you can. This will scare her as all women are squimish and easily startled and she will drop whatever item she is holding. Then as she bends over to pick it up slap her in the face with your previously exposed penis. This makes her your property and you will be able to analy ravish her anytime you please.

Or you could ask her and possibley be rejected, i suggest going with the fool proof way i provided above.

Ra-hah! Young love! Flowers, hugs, and Herman's Hermits for everyone!

Just ask her out dude. If she says no, it'll be awkward, but its better than just sitting back and thinking what if

I'm not sure the situation or story since I haven't read anything in here, but bitches love being sent smiley texts. Try that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back