• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm on a thread starting spree today

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
This is the ninth thread I've created today. I have one in the non-spam wrestling forums, one in the spam section of the wrestling forums, several in the Bar Room, one in the TV and Movies forum, and now one in the Technology forum.

What got into me?

This is the ninth thread I've created today. I have one in the non-spam wrestling forums, one in the spam section of the wrestling forums, several in the Bar Room, one in the TV and Movies forum, and now one in the Technology forum.

What got into me?
It was me yesterday, you today.

You should go make a best and worse of Matt Damon, like the two I made yesterday.

Well good job Sly, here have a shiny gold star for all your excellent work
istockphoto_1803807_gold_star_2.jpg

You mean how dare he preach the truth?

This heresy needs to stop!!!

In all seriousness, I agree about CHIKARA (however, it can be quite funny sometimes), but SHIMMER has great women's wrestling and, well, Mr. Slyfox696 didn't really bash puroresu, he only said that he didn't particularly care for it.

This heresy needs to stop!!!

In all seriousness, I agree about CHIKARA (however, it can be quite funny sometimes), but SHIMMER has great women's wrestling and, well, Mr. Slyfox696 didn't really bash puroresu, he only said that he didn't particularly care for it.

SHIMMER makes me want to poke my eyes out. SO BORING.

Flames Out
Dragon

SHIMMER makes me want to poke my eyes out. SO BORING.

Flames Out
Dragon

Your sig makes me want to poke my eyes out. Are those girls even of age? If not, then I am committing statutory rape in my mind...please don't be an e-flesh peddler.

P.S. MsChif and Sara Del Rey rule...and I would rather watch SHIMMER than ChickFight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back