• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm going for it guys.... I'm gonna make it happen!

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
In the past month I have gone from 150 posts to 300. Nearly all of those being from the past week. I'm going to make a challenge. I'm gonna break 1,000 posts by 2010. Think I can pull it off? With the roll I have been on the past few days, I think I will as long as there are new threads to post in and people to debate with in said threads.

So.... I'm going for it. On January 1st, 2010.... Dagger Dias will have 1,000+ posts! Mark your calendars, because it's happening!

I'm aiming for 4500 by the new year...Much more reasonable...

Not going to happen, Dagger Dias.

Better be careful not to Spam, as you don't want to get banned. That will sap your time even more.

Good luck to you, but this isn't like other forums, as you know, where "WWE is awesome" constitutes a post.

700 posts by the end of the month is more than 20 posts per day...

Even on posting sprees, I still only get about 350 a month...

I might just reach 400 by the end of tonight. See setting goals in life does help. Having 1000 by 2010 when you have less posts then I do that's ridiculous.

I might just reach 400 by the end of tonight. See setting goals in life does help. Having 1000 by 2010 when you have less posts then I do that's ridiculous.

Maybe so.... but I have made around 60 posts in the past 2 days alone. If I don't make it, it's not the end of the world.... but I'm going for it... and I'm trying carefully to make sure none of it's spam like Sidious suggested.

I'm going to reach 200 by 2010. It's realistic but I still won't get it. I'm addicted to the bar room

Part of it is to make up for all those months when I was never here.... such as my first few months here when I rarely posted because I was always afraid of getting infracted, or this summer when I got mad at the "Ha*ha*ha*ha" prank. I've had my account here for almost 15 months and I've *(technically) been posting for less than 5 of them. I have had a lot to say and now's as good a time as to share it.

I just find lack of motivation for posting. A lot of people make threads that are about things I don't know about , therefore I cannot comment.

If you pull this off Dias, I am deeply concerned about your social life.

I live in a college town and it's absolutely dead here after finals until the spring semester starts.... most of my friends go home for the whole holiday, I don't care for my hometown; so I usually stick around. I'll have time. All I'm really gonna be doing is watching WWE/TNA, working on programming my video game, and I can always get on here when I need an extended break from that.

During the long semesters it's a different story. I'm involved in multiple organizations on my campus, but starting at finals it is dead here until the next semester starts.

What SC said. I hate when people criticize you for having a low post count when the topics are either boring or you don't know about the subject.

But I'm not going to try and fix that because I'm a lazy bastard who could give 2 shits about whether or not the WWE PPV Section is interesting or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back