I'm done, y'all win, I'm gone!!!!

That N Word

Actively evolving
And on that note I'm leaving WrestleZone Forums. You have immature staff sending me homosexual reps and members jumping down my throat for asking someone to leave me alone. When your friend passes away and you're trynna find a escape last thing you want it people trying to "bully" you online. Too much going on in my mind for the typical childish antics around here. They want me gone they got it. This isn't a question its more of a statement. Thanks KB,Dagger, Brain,Jack-Hammer and other admins who have shown me respect. Me leaving isn't a question before somebody say this is the 54th time. I'm out!!

P.S. Frank N Stein I do apologize for threatening you because that's NEVER okay. But when you lose somebody it fucks with your head.

Dude, nobody cares. Everyone has their own shit going on in their own lives; don't make your happiness the responsibility of other people.

:lmao: You reap what you sow. It's not like someone intentionally attacked you.

Actually he did and does all the time. How do I reap what I *soul because I never started anything with him. He started with so if you don't know what the fuck is going on or what you're talking about then SHUT THE FUCK UP! and mind your own fucking business and quit trying to be cool.

Dude it's okay man. Don't get vexed over what these people think or say. At the same time though this is an unacceptable way to conduct yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back