• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm Curious On Your Thoughts

CH David

A Jock That Loves Pepsi
On a few videos I did at school.

This first one was done back in April. I filmed and edited the footage.

[YOUTUBE]xOrmdDDy5S0[/YOUTUBE]

This was done about two weeks ago. It's just a fun commercial that we did. I am the waiter and did a good portion of the editing.

[YOUTUBE]_8ChzkfZxHA[/YOUTUBE]

I just want to hear some feedback. It's not professional work because I am not a professional yet.

You have a great voice Chilli. You got some good editing skills there, really good with the documentary and next good play with the Pepsi, this is some real good stuff. The first one does look like real pro work!

You have a great voice Chilli. You got some good editing skills there, really good with the documentary and next good play with the Pepsi, this is some real good stuff. The first one does look like real pro work!

If the voice part is for the first one, I can't take credit for it. My buddy Jake did that, but he does have a rock solid voice. I do appreciate the kind words though, my friend. I worked quite hard on the Diveheart video because it was very moving to hear Jim's words.

Nice work man, the pepsi commercial was awesome. You seem to have the right direction with your film making, a little tweaking here and there and itll be even better.

Nice Pepsi commercial. Great tag line. The first one had a few too many cut aways (?) for me. I think maybe the part where the instructor is talking about his niece in the wheelchair should be one fluid shot. It adds to the heartfelt aspect of his story. Overall, sweet job. Cheers.

party_just_cheers.jpg

Nice work man, the pepsi commercial was awesome. You seem to have the right direction with your film making, a little tweaking here and there and itll be even better.

Thanks man. A few tweaks are needed, but for what we were able to get done I'd like to think they turned out pretty good.

Nice Pepsi commercial. Great tag line. The first one had a few too many cut aways (?) for me. I think maybe the part where the instructor is talking about his niece in the wheelchair should be one fluid shot. It adds to the heartfelt aspect of his story. Overall, sweet job. Cheers.

Yeah the reason some of the B-Roll is on there is because some of the parts had to be put together from separate sentences and it made it sound pretty similar. Plus you don't really want to see those jump cuts.

Speaking of B-Roll.

[YOUTUBE]SItFvB0Upb8[/YOUTUBE]

If the voice part is for the first one, I can't take credit for it. My buddy Jake did that, but he does have a rock solid voice. I do appreciate the kind words though, my friend. I worked quite hard on the Diveheart video because it was very moving to hear Jim's words.

I meant your voice in the Pepsi ad, for this be the first time I heard it. But it is great work all round, really kept me drawn in for both videos.

Your first video was excellent, Dave...I know I'll see your name in the producers' credits on Real Sports with Bryant Gumble someday (I don't think voiceovers are in your friend's future, though, homey).

Wow thanks, Tdigs. Definitely a huge compliment coming from you. I'm going to keep editing in my repertoire, and buy a good HD camera when I get a chance and when I can get a good editing software at home. Never hurts to be well versed in both radio and television.

My buddy was kinda out of it on vicodin when we did that, lol. He tore his meniscus in his knee the Friday before and the original person who was going to do the voiceover didn't show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back