I'm considering going apeshit

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
Yes, Since apparentlly I'm not going to be released from prison I'm seriously considering at least making this place a little entertaining. Hell, Why shouldnt I do it? I've been put in prison for playing a joke, something that two of our three admins did the same day I did. So I'm basically being held in prison to set an example that nobody can have any fun unless you're a member of the staff.

I realize that, Slyfox. That's why I'm pretty sure there's no chance in hell that I'm going to be released. So I'm just going to have fun with it.

I realize that, Slyfox. That's why I'm pretty sure there's no chance in hell that I'm going to be released. So I'm just going to have fun with it.

The Fact is if you contributed to the forums and actually posted something constructive you probably will get released, it took me a year before anyone actually wanted to give me a chance, I got my shot and am hopefully became a constructive member of the forum

none. But you've obviously had plenty since you've asked me you flaiming homo.

I am a homo, a homosapian you dumb fuck, at least my parents nutured my brain yours just let yours die as you wanked it away like a scared little child crying over his lost puppy

I am a homo, a homosapian you dumb fuck, at least my parents nutured my brain yours just let yours die as you wanked it away like a scared little child crying over his lost puppy

You've got the STUPIDEST comebacks i have EVER heard. how old are you 12? Get outta my face with your nursery comebacks you flaiming homo. Come back to this forum when your balls drop little boy.

You've got the STUPIDEST comebacks i have EVER heard. how old are you 12? Get outta my face with your nursery comebacks you flaiming homo. Come back to this forum when your balls drop little boy.

says the guy with the name butsecks, you call me stupid but wasnt it you that got pissed because he got red repped and started crying like a little girl, yeah and im the one who needs to go to nursery (rolls eyes)

or maybe your in here becuase you commited at least, oh, three bannable offenses? two of them being perma ban offenses? and for whatever insane reason, the admins let you slide by all those times?

says the guy with the name butsecks, you call me stupid but wasnt it you that got pissed because he got red repped and started crying like a little girl, yeah and im the one who needs to go to nursery (rolls eyes)

if you weren't such a Giant idiot, then you'd know that i did not choose that name, it was given to me you idiot. Your feelingsmust still be hurt after i verbally bitch slapped you when i made that forum because you seem to be going after me, that, or you really are a flaiming homosexual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back