If you were in charge of TNA...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing... I just watched WWE's "The Rise and Fall of WCW" DVD, and y'know, I would FORCE everyone with stroke in TNA (management, bookers, talent, office staff... actually EVERYONE) to watch the first 45 minutes of the documentary portion.

TNA could seriously learn alot from how Jim Crockett Promotions managed to expand into a major wrestling company in it's infantcy.

Seriously, TNA has the answers to become bigger right there on the DVD!

It'd be worth for TNA to invest $30 in the DVD... wouldn't cost them more than what they're paying Don West these days.

get rid of :
sharkboy
cody deaner
jethro holiday
rob terry
sojo bolt
now as far as hiring talent..... well the way i see it wwe needs all the help they can get right now. i would however hire new talent they are:

matt bentley
chase stevens
andy douglas
petey williams
sonjay dutt

yeah im not stupid they were all tna guys but hey i can dream right

for the people that said they will release jesse neal, trust me when i say this guy is a beast, they are slowing building him up, but his backstory is 99% legit, the navy, the attack, his friend, everything, he is also the only graduate of team 3d's wrestling school, hes a powerhouse like lesnar, and he kinda reminds me of zangief from street fighter, i see hime gueding with rhino and be ing put over big time in the next year, just look at his american hero gimmick he wrestles with, and in the next pic he kinda looks like chuck liddel

He's not a powerhouse like lesnar. Not even close. Forget all that bullshit. Regardless of the backstory and his real life the guy sucks. Slow build? He looks like shit and will never be taken seriously unless he's repackaged and shows up as a different character.

5 releases:
1-Kurt Angle. It's only a matter of time before he kills himself or does some benoit shit. Too many issues with him. TNA is enabling him. His blood will be on TNAs hands if they continue to let him do whatever he wants.
2-Jesse Neal. As I said above. He sucks.
3-Consequences Creed. Not good. Doesn't do much for me. No other reason.
4-Rob Terry. Useless. When he speaks it's been terrible. The few times hes been in the ring his offense seems oh so fake, and he can't sell.
5-Kiyoshi. He doesn't do anything but stand in the backround during WE segements. Another waste of time.

5 signings:(not going to put people like cena, hbk, taker, etc. in this because, well, they aren't going to tna. there's no chance. Ever.)
1-Evan Bourne. He would fit perfectly in the x division. I'm not a big fan of his, but i think he'd be awesome in the x division. It suits his style.
2-Carlito. Same as bourne. Would fit well in the x division.
3-Paul Burchill. If he was given the opportunity to actually do something, he'd be a star. His match with helms last week was great. All the skills to succeed in tna.
4-John Morrison. This guys a mega star waiting to happen. Again, wwe knows what they have with him so there's no chance he'll end up in tna. He could be world champ in any fed.
5-Jim Ross. The best announcer. No doubt about it. I hate listening to Tenay.

5 releases:
1) Amazing Red - Although one of the things TNA has over WWE is the X Division, Amazing Red is only really used for random matches and I can't remember a time since he's been back when he's really been needed.

2) Kurt Angle - Okay, I love watching this guy wrestle and his promos I find are great. But he's really in no state of mind to be wrestling, let alone be TNA's World Champion. He's about to explode and he needs more time for himself and cool down before he does anything drastic.

3) MCMG - The only reason these guys are here because of the way they're being used at the moment. If TNA aren't gonna use these guys properly then it's just a waste of their great talent and TNA will just lose more ratings a lot faster without these guys providing their fast-paced and exciting ring skills.

4) Cody Deaner - Oh God. Can I ask why he's still in TNA? And why he got to kiss the Beautiful People? He really has no talent and is not funny at all.

5) Sharkboy - ...so they make him into a Stone Cold clone then make him disappear for months? Or is he injured? Someone tell me please? But anyway his gimmick now has just annoyed me because he IS Stone Cold but a lot weaker and his promos suck.

5 Additions:
1) Jack Swagger - I honestly think Swagger would do better in TNA than WWE. He had a good start at ECW but now he's on RAW he's barely being used. His feud with MVP was boring as they made him look like a coward when he's taller than Mark Henry!

2) Chavo Guerrero - He though he's not as agile as Sabin or Shelley I think he'd be a good addition to the X Division if used properly and not forced to face midgets!

3) Shelton Benjamin - There's no doubt about his athletic ability but it doesn't fit in with the way WWE's style of matches. He'll fit perfectly in TNA as he can do more of the fast paced action TNA has and uses.

4) Evan Bourne - He was great to watch when he faced Rey Mysterio on RAW...and...well that's the only memorable match I can think of him on RAW. He'd be great for TNA's X Division

5) Jamie Noble - He used to be great in the Cruiserweight division! He was even the Champion for a while when he had Nidia as his manager. Now...well he sucks now. In TNA he'd be good for the X Division as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back