If You Could Create Your Own Wrestling Fed and Sign Any 18 Wrestlers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brilliance In Supremacy

Getting Noticed By Management
Who would you get? You can only get wrestlers contracted to an American feds. It doesn't matter if they're signed to an indy fed or one of the big boys. List 18 wrestlers and write a note as to why you'd want them wrestling for you...

Here's my picks

1) Kurt Angle - Puts on some of the best matches in wrestling's history and he's my favorite wrestler
2) Chris Benoit - Unparelleled intensity and - to the rest of the world - probably the most respected American wrestler
3) Samoa Joe - One of America's stiffest wrestlers and actually has several 5 star matches under his belt
4) AJ Styles - Arguably the most balanced wrestler today
5) Christopher Daniels - One of the best wrestlers ever to remain in the indy feds as long as he did
6) Bryan Danielson - One of the top technicians today
7) Rob Van Dam - Puts on a good match with anyone and still amazes everyone
8) CM Punk - Wrestling's future. He also has a 5 star match under his belt
9) Shelton Benjamin - I'd allow him to do what he's good at and would not hold him back
10) Senshi - One of the top martial arts style wrestlers today
11) William Regal - A very underrated technician who exemplifies the old school style
12) Finlay - Same reason as Regal. He knows how to bring out the best in his opponents
13) Nigel McGuinness - Another European wrestler who Regal and Finlay can pass the torch onto
14) Gregory Helms - He's the most unorthodox cruiserweight in the world who's technical ability is not shining through in the WWE
15) Petey Williams - Has one of the coolest finishers in pro wrestling and blends styles quite well
16) Homicide - He's a legendary indy wrestler and could trade vertabreakers with Gregory Helms
17) Chris Sabin - A very charismatic star with a bright future
18) Ken Kennedy - Can add the all-important mic presence to my fed

My list would be close to yours....

1)Kurt angle - He is a great technician who knows how to construct a match perfectly and has no flaws in his charisma.
2)Chris benoit - Intense,Well rounded, Great technical abilty.
3)CM punk - Great charisma, great wrestler
4)Senshi/low ki - Rounded in martial arts, Great flying abilty, Intensity and i think as long as he stick's to his intense/way of the warrior persona, his mic work wont fail him.
5)Homicide - Exemplfies what a heel Cruiserweight can be.
6)Mick foley - (as cactus jack) Charisma, great promos, great matches that have an air of beliveabilty to the violence.
7)Aj styles - Great passion for wrestling and atheletic abilty that outshines most.
8)Jack evans - very entertaining to watch him fly around.
9)Carlito - Great promo's, Great very all round style, like a young HBK.
10)Sabu - He is a committed Performer who goes to many lengths to entertain.
11)Rob van Dam - very few flaws in his performance even though it has become a little scripted recently.
12)Samoa Joe - Itense wrestler with solid in ring abilty, very little wrong with joe. He will infact kill you.
13)Paul london - I think love his in ring style.
14)Elix skipper - This man can brawl and fly and do it well.
15)Masato Tanaka - Again i just cant get enough of his matches, he makes the wrestling seem less staged, just in his ring style.
16)Rey Misterio - As a flyer though, not as a main event champ, he is a great competitor.
17)psicosis - Great flyer, great brawler, bigger than your average luchador, which makes him quite a beliveable dominant force.
18)Hernandez - (wierd one i know) I am more and more impressed with his in ring work as the weeks go by, and think given time to develop and make sure he focuses on carving some uniqness in to his performance i think he will be great.

P.s - Ok sorry for refering to smaller wrestlers as cruiserweights, its just habit. :)

Mine would be basically the same as the aforementioned. The only difference being that I would add John Cena to the list. That way I would get instant WWE-like exposure and fan-following and can then downplay the presence of Cena and continue my vendetta against fake punk-bitch rappers/actors, lmao, by booking him into oblivion. Cena to draw people in (and as much as I hate to admit it, he does) and then use the real talent on that roster to keep them in.

I would maybe also add Christian to the list, probably the best heel on the mic. I would also probably add Davey Richards. I just love this kid and his stiff style. He is quickly becoming one of my favorite wrestlers.

What is this school? Just kidding.

Abyss
Undertaker
Kane
Big Show/The Giant
Kevin Nash
Rock
HHH
RVD
DDP
Hulkster
Bret Hart
Ultimate Warrior
Sting
Dean Malenko
Ron Killings
Homicide
AJ Styles
Fallen Angel
Sonjay Dutt

jeff hardy
Undertaker
Kane
Big Show
Kevin Nash
Rock
HHH
RVD
brock lesner
Hulkster
Bret Hart
Ultimate Warrior
Sting
goldberg
austin
ken shamrock
AJ Styles
hbk
randy orton

In no order:

1.CM Punk
2.Chris Jericho
3.KENTA
4.American Dragon
5.Nigel McGuinness
6.Doug Williams
7.Teddy Hart
8.Harry Smith
9.Kurt Angle
10.Homicide
11.Davey Richards
12.Chris Daniels
13.Low Ki
14.Samoa Joe
15.Ron Killings
16.Paul London
17.Chris Benoit
18.Carlito

Tributaltion Machine said:
What is this school? Just kidding.

Abyss
Undertaker
Kane
Big Show/The Giant
Kevin Nash
Rock
HHH
RVD
DDP
Hulkster
Bret Hart
Ultimate Warrior
Sting
Dean Malenko
Ron Killings
Homicide
AJ Styles
Fallen Angel
Sonjay Dutt

Warned for spam, don't just list your choices, add more to your posts.

bryzejos said:
jeff hardy
Undertaker
Kane
Big Show
Kevin Nash
Rock
HHH
RVD
brock lesner
Hulkster
Bret Hart
Ultimate Warrior
Sting
goldberg
austin
ken shamrock
AJ Styles
hbk
randy orton

carson08 said:
In no order:

1.CM Punk
2.Chris Jericho
3.KENTA
4.American Dragon
5.Nigel McGuinness
6.Doug Williams
7.Teddy Hart
8.Harry Smith
9.Kurt Angle
10.Homicide
11.Davey Richards
12.Chris Daniels
13.Low Ki
14.Samoa Joe
15.Ron Killings
16.Paul London
17.Chris Benoit
18.Carlito

You two will get a warning before a warning, I will give you a chance because you are new, next time don't just list the wrestlers.

Since some posters are trying to give reasons behind their picks I will not close this yet, but if the lists with no reason continue it will be locked.

To start my own fed I get 18 wrestlers.. Well here they our as follows. DISCLAIMER: I'm big on indy wrestling and Japanesse stuff so there may be names you have never heard.

Kurt Angle- The greates wrestler out there now... One of the top 5 all time.
Chris Benoit- One of the best wretlers I have ever seen. He is really underrated.
Sting- He never gets old to me. He can still wrestle and now he is in good shape. He has alot to offer.
The Great Muta- If you have never seen this guys work from Japan your missing out. He can do it all! He is the greatest wrestler of all time in my view.
Chris Hero- This guy can wrestle...He can work the mic, and he is a great heel.
Vampiro- Greatest wrestler ever in Mexico. Yes I know he is Canadian but he was there Hulk Hogan.
Brock Lesner- The guy is a damn powerhouse, brawler, mat techncian, and he can fly. He bring it all to the table.
HHH- Is all I can say is he is the game.
RVD- The guy is awesome fans love him, he can fly and brawl.
Sabu- Same as RVD.. But alittle more crazy..
CM Punk- He can wrestler the fans love him, and he can work the mic.
Homocide- I like how this guy works. His finisher is nasty.
Petey Williams- Another great canadian wrestler. Good heel.
M-Dogg 20- THis guy is prolly one of the most amazing athletes I have ver seen wrestle. Him and Sonjay Dutt put on a classic for CzW at Cage Of Death 5 it was awesome.
HBK- he is a legend and can still wrestle I need to throw him in.
Nitro- he reminds me of a young HBK.. His future is so bright.
Shelton Benjamen- Great athlete and wretler.. He has another bright future.
Trevor Murdoch- I don't know what I like about this guy.. But I would have him there.

So here is my 18.... Kinda werid and I know I will get some heat.

Since you guys appear to be adding international wrestlers to your list, I might as well edit my list and internationalize it...

1) Kurt Angle - One of the western hemisphere's two greatest active wrestlers
2) Chris Benoit - The other truly great wrestler in the western hemisphere
3) Samoa Joe - Knows so many chokes and stretches it's scary
4) AJ Styles - Arguably wrestling's most talented worker
5) Christopher Daniels - Is pretty much capable of doing everything...seriously
6) Bryan Danielson - Truly believes he is the world's greatest technician and he probably is
7) Nigel McGuinness - The best young European wrestler in the world
8) Kenta Kobashi - The most legendary wrestler in the eastern hemisphere
9) KENTA - Inarguably the future of puroresu
10) Mistico - The greatest luchadore in the world, and he's barely old enough to drink
11) Shelton Benjamin - Probably the most athletic heavyweight in wrestling today
12) Rob Van Dam - Legendary for making martial arts wrestling in America popular
13) CM Punk - Behind Styles, he's wrestling's most talented dude
14) Senshi - Has surpassed Van Dam as the best martial arts wrestler in America
15) Homicide - He just might be America's stiffest and most ballsy wrestler
16) Jack Evans - Terrible at in-ring psychology but he's wrestling's best gymnist...haha
17) Finlay - Would be the oldest guy on the roster, but everyone would look up to his 30 years of experience
18) William Regal - Another great veteran he teach the young boys about European wrestling

Honorable mention: Chris Hero (not big enough...yet), Petey Williams (he's quite a talent but there are cruisers I'd rather have), Chris Jericho (he's still inactive, which is why I didn't list him), Lance Storm (ditto), Chris Sabin (charismatic and diverse), Bobby Lashley (the most agile 280+ pound heavyweight), Ken Kennedy (the future of WWE's heavyweight division), and Gregory Helms (he's just a very talented dude)

1]John Cena
2]Undertaker
3]Hbk
4]Kane
5]Batista
6]HHH
7]Kurt Angle
8]Sting
9]Chris Benoit
10]Bobby Lashley
11]Jeff Hardy
12]Ric Flair
13]Aj Styles
14]Sabu
15]King Booker
16]Carlito
17]Mickie James
18]Lita

kurt angle triple h shawn michaels aj styles samoa joe undertaker randy orton christopher daniels john cena kevin nash rey mysterio elix skipper carlito edge christian abyss rvd and cm punk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back