If You Could Create Your Own X-Division...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brilliance In Supremacy

Getting Noticed By Management
Imagine for a second that TNA overhauled their entire roster and put you in charge (this is obviously completely unrealistic). You are asked to sign 16 American-contracted wrestlers that you feel will create the best group of X-Division style wrestlers the world has ever seen. WHO WOULD YOU PICK AND EXPLAIN WHY (that's a special note to you spammers and newbies)?

P.S. Stick to guys that are currently active

OK, i will give this a try...some of the guys i am going to list i have never seen wrestle, but from what ive read over the years, i would love to see what they can do, so forgive me for not having to much to add.

we will start with guys that are or have been on tv recently

AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Chris Sabin, Petey Williams, Alex Shelly, and Austin Aries ...TNA guys already in the X division, we all know what they are capable of and they define what the divison is all about

i will add Homicide to that, even though he has been used primarily in Tag matches in TNA so far, ive heard he is a force as a singles wrestler

here are a few WWE wrestlers i would add...
Gregory Helms...if he wasnt under contract to WWE i think he would already be a multiple time X Div champ
Paul London & Spanky Kendrick...both have X div experience, and would be free to showcasw what they really got
CM Punk...another guy with tons of indy cred that would be free to show us what he has

alright, on with guys i havent seen yet, but their reputations precede them, like i said i cant add too much because i dont really know

Bryan Danielson...from what i hear he is one of the best in the world, and has experience agains tmost of the top level X div guys in TNA right now, cant wait ot finally get a look at him

Mike Quakenbush...a young indy vet that has tons of international experience, he should fit right in

Jack Evans & Teddy Hart...i hear these guys are the most exciting daredevils on the indy scene

that makes 16...there you guy that wasnt so hard

AJ Styles - One of the most talented wrestlers in the world...epitomizes what the X-Division is
Christopher Daniels - Such a respected and finely-tuned wrestler
Chris Sabin - Slightly overrated but he's still quite talented
Homicide - Such an amazing singles wrestler that I'd eventually like to see him either wrestle as one or break from LAX
Austin Starr - He's just very good at putting on a good match
Petey Williams - If he was six inches taller, he'd be acknowledged as a premier western hemisphere heavyweight
CM Punk - Need I explain? Very respected and very talented
Jack Evans - He needs to work on wrestling psychology but he does any flip that you ask him to
Bryan Danielson - Quite possibly the most gifted technical wrestler ever who knows every move and is capable of doing anything on the mat
Chris Hero - He's trained by Regal, Taylor, and Finlay...and he's innovative as hell
Nigel McGuinness - A vicious European-style wrestler whose style I absolutely love
Rey Mysterio - Way too held back by the WWE...he's capable of far more than he does
Paul London - I don't know why he went to the WWE...he's half the performer he's capable of being
Brian Kendrick - Not as good as London, but great nonetheless
Senshi - You always need a guy who'll kick the hell out of people
Gregory Helms - A very unconventional smaller wrestler who I'd like to see break out of the mold he's within

There...it's quite fun creating your own fantasy fed

I don't really have much to add to what's already been said... except... I've heard rumors that Sean Waltman's back in shape... of course, the dude I heard it from has a tendency to be sarcastic with me and sometimes I don't catch that... but with that said... the Hardy Boys would be awesome in X Division because I don't see either as main event status anyway... I don't see why Jeff was pushed in TNA and WWE before his original exit... Greg Helms indeed needs a good kick in the arse to get him out of his stalemate... he's a good wrestler stuck in a corner... the X Division would be a great place to put him...

CM Punk vs Senshi... nuff said...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back