• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If WZ Forums was TNA...

and its CALLED the Rosemont FUCKING Horizon, I dont give a shit what coporation sponsors it now

When I was in my younger years, 11-13, I thought it was a different building. Goes to show my brain back then.

I do say Comiskey Park a lot when talking about the White Sox stadium, or at the most, The Cell.

I'll be Rob Terry, I'm British along with being so green posting-wise that it relates to my username.

Actually, if WZ Forums was TNA then there would be a ranking system to decide the next potential Mod, with part of the vote coming from an online poll with a list of about 10 names and then another part of the vote coming from a committee (Probably including any moderator, admin... etc).

Then the top 3 wouldn't be decided effectively so they'd have to have a triple threat non-spam debate! But then ridiculous booking would rule them all tied. So then there would be three new Mod's.

I think that's how it would go.

Anyhow, didn't mean to make the thread go too far off-topic

HAHAHAHA I EDITED YOUR POST I'M SO FUCKING WITTY

Seriously, that's just embarrassing. You should be ashamed.

No, I shouldn't, it's the fucking internet. You should really chill the fuck out, maybe you wouldn't get so much shit. And i actually didn't add stuff to his post,I just erased, so yea I am pretty damn witty.

No, I shouldn't, it's the fucking internet.

Even more reason to be ashamed. Editing someone's post on a forum to something you think is funny is the equivalent of shouting "your mom" as a response in real life. Just fucking sad.

You should really chill the fuck out, maybe you wouldn't get so much shit.

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware I needed to be calm when faced with glaring stupidity.

Even more reason to be ashamed. Editing someone's post on a forum to something you think is funny is the equivalent of shouting "your mom" as a response in real life. Just fucking sad.

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware I needed to be calm when faced with glaring stupidity.

I don't see why you even needed to get involved. First off, that asshole Nate is always talking about anal sex (most notably me having it with other men) so I'm assuming he either has a crush on me, or gets made fun of for being gay in real life. If you had anything to do with this arguement and knew some background as to what was happening then you might have room to call me stupid, or a n00b or say I should be ashamed over something happeining over the internet (which should never be the case fyi)

But since your just some asshole who decided "Oh! This guy thinks he's funny, I just have to intervene and prove him wrong!!" You (by default) lose all credibility, no matter what you say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back