If Wrestezone cost money...

I don't pay for anything on the internet, with the exception of Russian Mail Order Brides. If it offered that service for cheaper than my regular sites, then I might consider it.

I've been growing disillusioned with wrestling for years. I'm not such a psychopath that I'd pay for a privilege to put that on display.

Sure, if the rest of the people here were still members. I wouldnt pay just to discuss with 5-10 members, especially if some of my favorite people were no longer here. Since everyone else said no, I probably would too.

Sure, if the rest of the people here were still members. I wouldnt pay just to discuss with 5-10 members, especially if some of my favorite people were no longer here. Since everyone else said no, I probably would too.

I'd be the same. I'd pay some sort of subscription if the members were still here. I wouldn't if it was just Chester, WIM and those types of posters. I already pay to watch wrestling, so paying a tiny bit extra to bitch about it would be something I'd do.

Though I don't do much of that thing called non spam posting anyway.

It's highly unlikely. Sly isn't a bad person who would want to drive us away.

That being said, if we were asked to pay, I'd probably say no. Unless it drove away the shit posters and left behind the best guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back