If WZ Forums was TNA...

Will, I hope Edge never dies, or you do so before he does, because you're likely to kill yourself when he does.

Thats not true. I have DVD's to fall back on. And Drew McIntyre.

So, apparently, I'm like the only person left on these forums that still enjoys the TNA product? Oh, well. I can accept that. Then again, I enjoy all wrestling promotions that don't revolve around midgets (plural) or flip artists.

Edit: I guess I'll answer the question. Dewey is Havok.

Not true. I enjoy TNA as well.

ROH is a lot of fun in person. I went with Thriller in April, and going again next month, I really dug it. It's not even the flips, but the show for the fans. They don't need to put their bodies through the grind like they do, but they do it anyway. I get caught up in the moment, which is what the show is all about.

CH, aren't you from.. well, you know, Chicago? If so, how far around you do you travel for Wrestling events?

CH, aren't you from.. well, you know, Chicago? If so, how far around you do you travel for Wrestling events?

Farthest I traveled for a wrestling event was Rockford, which was about an hour and ten minutes from my house. ROH was in Chicago Ridge, about 45 minutes from me.

Farthest I traveled for a wrestling event was Rockford, which was about an hour and ten minutes from my house. ROH was in Chicago Ridge, about 45 minutes from me.

I notice events going to Rockford all the time. Unsure how far away that is though. I typically go to Moline. I've also been to Peoria, once, for a double-set taping of WCW Thunder.

I notice events going to Rockford all the time. Unsure how far away that is though. I typically go to Moline. I've also been to Peoria, once, for a double-set taping of WCW Thunder.

Rockford is a solid setting, but a pretty small arena. Allstate Arena is definitely a better venue in Rosemont. I'm curious what the United Center would be like for the WWE.

Furthest I've had to go for a show is Dayton's Hara Arena, for the 1992 KoTR show.

I didn't HAVE to go all the way to Vegas for it, but I caught an NWA taping whilst on vacay out there a couple years ago. I left half way through, because I wanted to piss away more money, and get more free beer.

The only TNA I've heard of is a tranny ******'s asshole, and I'm confused as to why someone would make a forum topic about that.

Because it's the cage, we can talk about tranny ******s assholes in here apparently

Rockford is a solid setting, but a pretty small arena. Allstate Arena is definitely a better venue in Rosemont. I'm curious what the United Center would be like for the WWE.

and its CALLED the Rosemont FUCKING Horizon, I dont give a shit what coporation sponsors it now

If WZ were like WWE you wouldn't have The Cage. Or the Former Bar Room. And banning people would be deemed too violent.

If WZ were like WWE you wouldn't have The Cage. Or the Former Bar Room. And banning people would be deemed too violent.

Wrong thread. This is the TNA version. Violence is accepted, and they have tons of things involving Cages - so why shouldn't we?

Because you can't say damn, ass, hell, bitch or any other racial or sexual slur. I quoted that from the 1998 DX promo. Ask WWE. They will deny it's existance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back