• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If WZ Forums was TNA...

Will, I hope Edge never dies, or you do so before he does, because you're likely to kill yourself when he does.

Mario_Facepalm.gif

So, apparently, I'm like the only person left on these forums that still enjoys the TNA product? Oh, well. I can accept that. Then again, I enjoy all wrestling promotions that don't revolve around midgets (plural) or flip artists.

Edit: I guess I'll answer the question. Dewey is Havok.

So, apparently, I'm like the only person left on these forums that still enjoys the TNA product? Oh, well. I can accept that. Then again, I enjoy all wrestling promotions that don't revolve around midgets (plural) or flip artists.

Edit: I guess I'll answer the question. Dewey is Havok.

ROH is a lot of fun in person. I went with Thriller in April, and going again next month, I really dug it. It's not even the flips, but the show for the fans. They don't need to put their bodies through the grind like they do, but they do it anyway. I get caught up in the moment, which is what the show is all about.

Dewey, you're D'Angelo Dinero. Only with the World Title he should have right now.

ROH is a lot of fun in person. I went with Thriller in April, and going again next month, I really dug it. It's not even the flips, but the show for the fans. They don't need to put their bodies through the grind like they do, but they do it anyway. I get caught up in the moment, which is what the show is all about.

I wasn't talking about ROH, ChiHawks. I've been to a few of their shows in my day, too. I was speaking more toward the real indy scene. Promotions like American Luchacore, EGO Pro, DCW, anybody who employs Aaron Williams.

I wasn't talking about ROH, ChiHawks. I've been to a few of their shows in my day, too. I was speaking more toward the real indy scene. Promotions like American Luchacore, EGO Pro, DCW, anybody who employs Aaron Williams.

Ahh okay. My apologies. Don't forget CZW in there.

Plus I would have ask about the X-Division in TNA about the flips. ;)

Dewey, you're D'Angelo Dinero. Only with the World Title he should have right now.

Sign Guy, I like you. I really do. But, DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME I'M LIKE THE POPE AGAIN!!! My dislike for him is well documented from LD's, to the point FTS told me to shut the fuck up. While he is a good worker, something about him just rubs me the wrong way.

I'll stick with Havok, thanks.

Sign Guy, I like you. I really do. But, DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME I'M LIKE THE POPE AGAIN!!! My dislike for him is well documented from LD's, to the point FTS told me to shut the fuck up. While he is a good worker, something about him just rubs me the wrong way.

I'll stick with Havok, thanks.

Damn, really? Pope is the shit, like you said he's a good worker, golden on the mic, and to top it off a real class act. Whats not to like?

Like I said, something about him rubs me the wrong way. I don't know exactly what it is, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with those hideous sunglasses (which he insists on wearing indoors *le sigh*) or the nickname.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back