• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"if" The WWE was smart...

TheBadGuy

Dark Match Jobber
If the WWE was smart they would give The Rock whatever he wants/needs in order to get him back into a wrestling ring. Here's a few thing they could do with it, Lemme know what you think! Or how you'd change things!

1. The Rock needs to interfere in the main event at Wrestle Mania, costing John Cena the WWE championship! This interference from The Rock will spark the long anticipated dream feud between John Cena and The Rock. And at the same time allow The Miz to retain the WWE title.

1. Randy Orton needs to cleanly beat C.M Punk at Wrestle Mania to end this pointless feud! The end of this program would leave Randy Orton open to feud with The Miz for the WWE championship!

2. Now that C.M Punk would be open, it would be the perfect time for another long awaited feud between him and Danielle Bryan. They've been rivals their entire careers, however, they've yet to meet in a WWE ring. This match would be a sensation, both inside the ring and on the internet! WWE fans have been salivating over the possibility of this match for a long time now!

3. Alberto Del Rio needs to win the World Championship at Wrestle Mania from Edge. The way I invasion this going down is by having Christian come to ringside during the match and somehow accidentally coast Edge the match. This accident culminates in another highly anticipated feud between brothers Edge and Christian! I don’t care what Vince McMahon thinks about Christian! Captain Charisma is a main event player!

4. let Kofi Kingston win the Money in the Bank ladder match at Wrestle Mania. This would allow Kofi Kingston and Alberto Del Rio to continue their ongoing friction, which would hopefully elevate Kofi to the next level.

5. While these new feuds are beginning to take shape, it would be the perfect opportunity to utilize Sheamus. He could begin working a lengthy program with HHH. After Sheamus’ character was undoubtedly mishandled, he needs an established superstar to give him “the rub”.

6. Another interesting feud could be John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler. I personally don’t see Morrison in the light that everyone else does! I’ll admit he’s without a doubt the most athletic performer in the WWE. However, I don’t see him as main event material, it least not yet. In my mind, he needs a complete gimmick makeover! And it’s about time he loses the Ugg boots!

7. I also think it’s about time we see Jack Swagger establish himself as a main event player. He’s been on the threshold for a long time now; it’s about time the creative team makes him a priority. In order for this to take place, he’s going to need to get “the rub” from an established veteran. My suggestions for this would be Booker-T!

9. I would also like to see another Canadian stable formed! You could call them “The Canadian Syndicate” or something like that. This group would consist of Christian, Edge, Jericho, Tyson Kidd and Harry Smith; All Canadian wrestlers who were trained in the infamous Hart family dungeon!

10. I’d also like to see Wade Barrett and Drew Macintyre form a genuine tag team. I think these two individuals could bring some legitimacy and prestige back to the Tag Team Championship.

While some of this doesn't sound too bad, I have to say Sheamus won't get the chance to face Triple H again seeing as he'll probably face the Undertaker in the streak vs career match and lose.

Now on topic.....I would use Sheamus' King gimmick to get him over more but use Booker T as the guy he should feud with, "King" Booker could say he is the true King in the WWE and start a nice feud there with Sheamus with Sheamus getting the win and proving he's the king and move onto bigger things after that.

As for the Money in the Bank, I would have Drew McIntyre win it and start almost stalking the champions, have him appear on both shows during matches featuring the champions and after a PPV main event have him come out looking like he would cash in only for him to beat down whichever champion he chooses, thus infuriating the champ to give him a match, which Drew would then lose only to cash in money in the bank and become champion that same night.

Also you can't put Jericho and Edge in the same stable with their past, same with Kidd and DH Smith, sure I know it's wrestling and sometimes the past is forgotten but it is very recent and they wouldn't all get along, it would be a big mess.

Hmm... I disagree with most of this. So you want neither championship match at WM to end with a clean finish? People would riot. Then after this, assuming it goes down like you said with Christian costing Edge the title somehow, they are in a Canadian stable together. That doesn't make much sense. The WWE doesn't need anymore stables right now, Corre and Nexus are plenty. Barrett and McIntyre might make a good team but to knock Barrett down to the tag team titles with no real competition right now just to bring prestige back to the titles doesn't really work for me either. Don't mean to rip all your stuff but most of it just doesn't make sense IMO. If you ask me the WWE is smart enough to do pretty much none of what you suggest.

1. You're thinking Rock would be in a match or have that long of a run in WWE
2. Don't want another Miz/Orton match. Been done about 3 times already.
3. That would be nice, but the head of a major faction going for a mid card title?

4. Who will Del Rio face against if he wins the title? He'd also be the 2nd heel ever to win a title at Mania (first Yokozuna who lost it right to Hogan). It doesn't matter what you think about Christian. You don't even know if he is healthy enough yet. Plus he'd go after Del Rio who injured him.

5. Don't know yet if there will be a MITB and Kofi would then have to drop the IC title to someone. Who?
6. HHH is said to face Taker at mania and possibly lose his career.
7. Move who to what show? And Morrison doesn't need a makeover. What would you give him? Ugg boots shouldn't matter.

8. A win over Booker doesn't prove anything. He still is the same as last year when he won the world title. He hasn't changed one bit.
9. Why would Christian and Edge be in the same stable when you want them to feud? Enough with the anti american stables. Way too easy to do with way too easy cheap heat.

10. Barrett is with The Corre. Take him out of it, you lose 85% of what makes that stable matter.

If the WWE was smart they would get rid of the PG-rated thing going on.
If the WWE was smart they wouldn't bury Jack Swagger, Ted Dibiase Jr., The Uso among others.
If the WWE was smart Christain would be in the main event
If the WWE was smart they would of turned Cena heel
If the WWE was smart we should be getting Cena vs The Undertaker at Wrestlemania
If the WWE was smart they should of let Nexus win at Summerslam
If the WWE was smart they wouldn't of shoved main events such as Cena vs. Orton down our throats
If the WWE was smart they wouldn't of broken up the Hart Dynasty
If the WWE was smart they shouldn't bee thinking about breaking up the Uso's

What's the point of this thread exactly?

If the WWE was smart they would give The Rock whatever he wants/needs in order to get him back into a wrestling ring. Here's a few thing they could do with it, Lemme know what you think! Or how you'd change things!

1. The Rock needs to interfere in the main event at Wrestle Mania, costing John Cena the WWE championship! This interference from The Rock will spark the long anticipated dream feud between John Cena and The Rock. And at the same time allow The Miz to retain the WWE title.

1. Randy Orton needs to cleanly beat C.M Punk at Wrestle Mania to end this pointless feud! The end of this program would leave Randy Orton open to feud with The Miz for the WWE championship!

2. Now that C.M Punk would be open, it would be the perfect time for another long awaited feud between him and Danielle Bryan. They've been rivals their entire careers, however, they've yet to meet in a WWE ring. This match would be a sensation, both inside the ring and on the internet! WWE fans have been salivating over the possibility of this match for a long time now!

3. Alberto Del Rio needs to win the World Championship at Wrestle Mania from Edge. The way I invasion this going down is by having Christian come to ringside during the match and somehow accidentally coast Edge the match. This accident culminates in another highly anticipated feud between brothers Edge and Christian! I don’t care what Vince McMahon thinks about Christian! Captain Charisma is a main event player!

4. let Kofi Kingston win the Money in the Bank ladder match at Wrestle Mania. This would allow Kofi Kingston and Alberto Del Rio to continue their ongoing friction, which would hopefully elevate Kofi to the next level.

5. While these new feuds are beginning to take shape, it would be the perfect opportunity to utilize Sheamus. He could begin working a lengthy program with HHH. After Sheamus’ character was undoubtedly mishandled, he needs an established superstar to give him “the rub”.

6. Another interesting feud could be John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler. I personally don’t see Morrison in the light that everyone else does! I’ll admit he’s without a doubt the most athletic performer in the WWE. However, I don’t see him as main event material, it least not yet. In my mind, he needs a complete gimmick makeover! And it’s about time he loses the Ugg boots!

7. I also think it’s about time we see Jack Swagger establish himself as a main event player. He’s been on the threshold for a long time now; it’s about time the creative team makes him a priority. In order for this to take place, he’s going to need to get “the rub” from an established veteran. My suggestions for this would be Booker-T!

9. I would also like to see another Canadian stable formed! You could call them “The Canadian Syndicate” or something like that. This group would consist of Christian, Edge, Jericho, Tyson Kidd and Harry Smith; All Canadian wrestlers who were trained in the infamous Hart family dungeon!

10. I’d also like to see Wade Barrett and Drew Macintyre form a genuine tag team. I think these two individuals could bring some legitimacy and prestige back to the Tag Team Championship.

I know this is your opinion, but COMMON. WWE would not be smart if they did exactly what you did. I'll tell you why.

1. As much as you want to, The Rock will never ever wrestle for WWE again. Abandon all hope, he's the guest host, he won't wrestle.

1. Why should Randy Orton win? Sure, it makes sense, but it's boring and predictable. CM Punk barely ever wins, and he's the better wrestler. And WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO SEE RANDY ORTON VS MIZ AGAIN. All their matches were fucking boring.

2. Why the hell should it be Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk? Sure, it'll be a great match, but CM Punk is a Main Eventer. Daniel Bryan is still midcard, it's stupid and pointless.

3. How do you know it's Edge vs Alberto Del Rio? It's either you gave it away for everybody, or your wrong. Because I'm pretty damn sure Dolph Ziggler will be part of the match.

4. I actually would like to see Kofi win MITB. I want to see him as a WHC already.

5. Why HHH vs Sheamus again? The feud is boring, Sheamus needs new guys, new Main Eventers.

6. Morrison vs Dolph Ziggler sounds like a good feud, only for the Main Event though, their midcard feud 2 years ago was boring as shit.

7. I agree, Jack Swagger should be the main event player. He's great in the ring and the mic.

9. No more Canadian stables, they're stupid and pointless these days.

10. NO NO NO! Drew McIntyre is already having a tough time trying to get into the Main Event spot. Wade Barrett is part of The Corre if you forgot. We don't need another stupid pointless tag team similar to The Dashing Ones. Barrett should go for the world title soon, and McIntyre needs to work harder for it because he's BORING.

If the WWE was smart they wouldn't bury Jack Swagger, Ted Dibiase Jr., The Uso among others.
If the WWE was smart we should be getting Cena vs The Undertaker at Wrestlemania
If the WWE was smart they wouldn't of shoved main events such as Cena vs. Orton down our throats

If the WWE was smart they would be making millions, play host to the bigger arenas in America, UK, Canada and have wrestlers appear on well known talk shows.... o wait.

So you want the WWE to offer whatever it takes to get The Rock back in the ring for good? Well just doing a quick check of The Rock's IMDB page, he made $15 million just for making "Walking Tall" back in 2004. Now, I can't prove this, but my guess is that The Rock has made more than that on recent films. But, just for grins, we'll use $15 million as the starting point for salary negotiations ... (equal to what he'd make acting in one film per year ... not even figuring that he could make multiple films in a year).

The Rock definitely makes the WWE product better ---- but anyone that thinks he makes it $15 million better is out of their mind! The reason VKM doesn't pay The Rock whatever it takes is because that number is so ridiculously high that it isn't worth it.

But let's say VKM paid The Rock "whatever it took" ... your first call to action would be to turn The Rock into a cowardly heel figure? Now I'm sure a ton of people would cheer for The Rock if he attacked Cena, but to use him in a run-in during the match would just make the guy look incredibly weak.

I guess that would lead to the great feud everyone has been waiting to see, though .... wait for it ... Miz vs Orton for the WWE Championship "EXCLAMATION POINT" ... Yea, I had to emphasize that you used an exclamation point at the end of your sentence there ... Why in the hell do you assume people want to see Miz/Orton again? Their in-ring styles do not mesh well at all as they both take the role of the slow, methodical heel. We can all do without seeing that match.

But what we can't do without seeing is Edge vs Christian! ... Cause we can't just go watch that on You Tube from a few years ago. Seriously, people dream of that match as if it wasn't overplayed just a few years back.

...which was back around the time when Christian formed The UnAmericans with Lance Storm ... which was similar to Lance Storm's Team Canada stable in WCW ... which was just a rip-off of The Hart Foundation in 1997. But since it has been a few years, we really need another Canadian stable. You can call it the Canadian Sindication ... because you can watch its previous versions in sindication on WWE On Demand.

Other things you can see OnDemand include the last time the tag team division was relevant in the WWE ... the early part of the 2000s ... and before that it was the early 90s. So what did The Hardyz, E&C, The Dudleyz, The Hart Foundation, The LOD, The Nasty Boys and The Rockers ALL have in common? They featured a duo that dressed alike and shared a common gimmick ... but hey Drew McIntyre and Wade Barrett ... well, they both wear wrestling trunks, right? That's good enough for me.

Dude... I am so glad you don't have a job in WWE creative. These are some of the worst ideas imaginable.

You want Miz, MIZ, to walk out of Wrestlemania WWE champion? I seriously wonder who's dick that midcarder sucked to even get INTO the main event at Mania, never mind walking out champion.

You want Orton to just get a quick win to blowoff his feud with Punk so he can feud with Miz YET AGAIN. It's been done, and it sucked the first time. At least with Punk Orton has an opponent who can make him interesting.

And as much as Punk/Bryan would put on clinics, it would be a step down for Punk. He's RAW's top heel, and for him to feud with the midcard champion is a waste.

Why would you waste Jericho (assuming he came back) in a Canadian stable with nobodies? And why would you waste a main eventer like Barrett, and a potential maineventer like McIntyre by putting them into a tag team and effectively giving them no one to feud in?

1. No, Rocky DOESN'T want to wrestle again, and if he did Cena/Rock IS the match they'd go for in an Icon Vs Icon match.

2. Danielle Bryan?? when did WWE sign Daniel's twin sister?
CM Punk/Bryan is what WWE should of tried to get booked for the big show for the US Championship regardless of who wins, that match would be a credit to the Championship.

3. Alberto should win and I would be more surprised if he DIDN'T win, a win over Edge at WrestleMania means something and will only help Del Rio's career.

4. No, Kofi is a too obvious choice to win WWE should pull the swerve, most of the time heels win so I'd be looking to see which heels are in the match but Kofi should be stepping up into the main event scene, Orton made him look like gold in 2009.

5. No neither Shamus nor HHH need THAT program at this particular time, and with HHH and Undertaker being the rumours and the stipulation of the match I seriously doubt we'll see another Sheamus/HHH match on PPV unless it's done on RAW leading up to Mania (which would be an indicator HHH is retiring.

6. John Morrison has his own style he should keep it and Ziggler/Morrison was done in 2009, too early for a second feud, thou maybe late 2011-early 2012 absolutely.

7. Swagger failed as World Champion, thou some of his skits were terrible his sole match with Orton @ Extreme Rules is what I see as his highlight as champion. Swagger needs to maybe cut away with the ******ed gimmicks and go back to being a straightforward wrestler (like Kurt Angle) and hopefully become IC Champion (which is possible he's a legit guy to give the belt too to get it off of Kofi)

8. You missed 8 out??? wazz up wit dat?

9. Yes I'm a fan of stables and if/when Jericho returns I'd love to see him create HIS group of up and comers who'll be the future of WWE, Smith/Kidd would be awesome additions, Edge/Christian NO! let them do a run as a tag team for nostalgia reasons before either retire.

10. Simply no. Drew needs to find his nitch and Wade & Corre are better off the way they are at the present time, if you feel the need for Drew to be in a tag team place him with Cody (again) or Sheamus.

11. Stop asking so many questions, WWE IS smart, they're just too watered down for thier own good.

Wait. Wait. I thought that the Rock said he wasn't going to wrestle anymore. How come I didn't get the memo? I demand an answer, damn it!

On a side note, I agree with you on the Miz winning at Mania. Far more "ups" in Miz winning than if Cena wins. If Cena wins, then it's just another victory; but if the Miz wins, then you have a shit load of credibility added to his ass as well as new material for promos.

Orton vs Punk is off to a fine damn start and have no doubt it's going to get better as we get closer to Wrestlemania. As far as Miz and Orton is concerned, though - that feud has already been done and it was bland. It served it's purpose, which was to show-case Miz as a cowardly heel. Now that that has been accomplished lets leave it alone. Besides, I'm loving the Jerry vs. Miz feud tons more.

Agreed. I've always wanted to see CM Punk in a porno with Danielle Bryan.

Lulz. More of this Christian fellow. We get it, you're a peep; but face facts. Christian will never be a main-eventer (due to certain circumstances). That said, I do see the appeal to Edge vs. Christian, just not as much as others.

Don't get me wrong, I love Kofi Kingston; but to feud against Del Rio for the World title right off the bat? Nah, it's not time. Kofi will have his time one day, I promis you. Just not now.

Wait, what? Sheamus is a two-time WWE champion and King of the Ring winner. On top of that, he's been in the main-event scene for a good part of his career - Sheamus doesn't need no rub.

Also, Sheamus vs HHH has been done already, and while although, I don't doubt that it'd be an interesting feud to see, I'm much more satisfied with seeing Undertaker and HHH duke it out in one final match at Mania. Just seems like more quality than seeing Sheamus vs. HHH again, to me.

The only problem that Morrison has is that he tends to rely on spots more than he should. Albeit, they're fascinating, but that's not the way a wrestling match should go. We need more of: moving from point A to point B to point C.

Though on the Ziggler note, I agree that a feud between him and Morrison would be damn fun to watch.

Swagger is horrible. I honestly don't see the appeal to him.

I thought that you wanted Christian and Edge to feud? Now you want them in a Canadian stable? Make up your mind, son!

And no, that idea is horrible because: 1) Jericho is likely never coming back to wrestle; 2) Hart Dynasty broke up already; 3) Tyson Kidd is soon to be future Endeavored; and 4) its just, well, a horrible idea.

No, they'd be misused as Tag-teams. Wade has great potential to be a main-event player - to put him in the tag-scene is a really bad idea. Especially considering the WWE could care less about their tag-division.

So basically, this is little more than a fantasy booking thread. Lovely, we've only had about 4 or 5 of these this week so that's a little below average. To answer the points:

1. The Rock has said time and time again that he does not want to be a full time wrestler anymore. The Rock has a huge new role coming up in the next installment of The Fast & The Furious franchise. This movie will probably make a lot of money, The Rock will be paid several million dollars for his role and it could put him on another level. Why would he want to work for WWE when he can make as much, possibly more, money doing what he's doing without the risk of injury wrestling entails?

2. Don't you watch Raw? There actually is a point to this feud as CM Punk explained on Raw a few weeks ago. Randy Orton cost Punk to forfeit the WHC at an EC match about 2.5 years ago and Punk has waited this time to plan for his revenge. It's turned into a great, intense feud. Why would I want to see Randy Orton feud with The Miz for the WWE Championship? Both Miz & Orton just got finished feuding with each other.

3. It wouldn't bother me to see Del Rio as WHC but I don't know it'll happen at WM. As much as I like the idea of Christian being a main event player, it's probably not going to happen. I'd like to be proven wrong here but if Christian was going to be a main eventer in WWE, it would've happened by now.

4. There's no guarantee there'll be a MITB match at WrestleMania this year. With MITB having its own ppv, having another one just seems pretty redundant.

5. Sheamus won't be working with Triple H most likely. The current plan, at least based on what's been reported on the net, is for Triple H to challenge The Undertaker at WM in a streak vs. career match. Sheamus already took out Triple H for a long time, so having Triple H end his career over not having gotten the best of Sheamus would be a nice little feather in Sheamus' hat. I would like to see Sheamus involved in something meaningful for WM. Since I don't expect him to win at EC, I'd consider the idea of having him feud with Daniel Bryan over the United States Championship and have a match at WM.

6. This feud has some possibilities. It could be a lot of fun and I do expect to see Ziggler on Raw eventually. I'd almost guarantee he winds up on Raw during the WWE Draft.

7. Jack Swagger must have a lot of heat on him backstage is my guess as to why he's fallen so hard from being WHC to arguably the biggest high profile jobber in pro wrestling at this point. I'd almost be willing to bet that he's done or said something to piss off a lot of people. Usually, after WrestleMania, the WWE does some "spring cleaning" and releases some wrestlers and I wouldn't be surprised if Swagger is future endeavoured. It's practically unheard of for someone to go from being World Heavyweight Champion to a glorified jobber in as little time as Swagger has.

8. I have zero interest in this whatsoever. Stables based on nationality just don't have the same kick anymore. The whole "we hate America" or "our country is superior to yours" schtick is extremely old and extremely stale. We've seen it over and over and over again throughout wrestling. This might be something that TNA would be into because Vince Russo is stable happy. TNA's biggest stories, thus the majority of the company attention, revolves around factions.

9. Why? Just because they both happen to be citizens of the United Kingdom? Both are talented wrestlers but neither one of them really needs to be in a tag team at this point. I look for Kelly Kelly to return soon as a heel and she & Drew will become the new power couple of SmackDown!. The tag titles would be a huge step down for Wade Barrett, a man that's consistently been feuding with the biggest faces in the WWE for the past 7 or 8 months. If anything, I could see Barrett becoming the next Intercontinental Champion at some point.

That's true.

Jack Swagger is terrible and will never.. everrrrrr be the next Angle.

Valid point, he definately would not struggle in the main event picture.

As much as I despise Cena, he's their top guy. Turning him heel would only anger the kids and they wouldn't get their mum to buy them a wardrobe of Cena crap.

I personally wouldn't like to see that. I don't think Cena's on the same level as Taker, HBK and HHH.

Eh.

Oath. How can we have a Rock/Austin mania moment(s) when they've done Cena v Orton too much already?

Didn't care for them. But on the other hand I respected that they were a LEGIT tagteam, no like a stupid Morrison/Truth combo.

They sucked.

Few good points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back