If Sting came to the WWE, who would you want him to feud with HBK or Undertaker?

Hbk vs Rock would be a dream match, but from what i've always heard is that hbk treated him like shit back in 96. and the rock won't forgive and forget. damn i wish he would, because that would be great at wrestlemania.

Can you imagine if sting would've feuded with the brothers of destruction???

i would loved to have seen sting and taker back in late 97/early 98. to me that was when sting was at his greatest. and to some aspect, taker was too.

now a days, i would love to see him and hbk.

I would have to go with Shawn Michaels. Seeing the two of them together on that Gospel program really let off a spark in my mind of if they can have this great of conversation, how good of a match could they have.

Sting V. Undertaker wouldn't have the same feeling for me, because it would obviously just be another 'streak' match. HBK and Sting would have a great match with no stipulations, while if he fought the Undertaker, the Streak would already give me the assumption 'Taker would get the win.

@ Motor City: I don't know who you've been talking to, but not everyone wants to see Cena/Rock, or at least it wouldn't be in their top 3 'never happened' dream matches. It's not in mine, anyway.
No question HBK would put on the match of a life time with Sting and I know it would be one of the best matches in wrestling but since I have been a fan of wrestling one match I have always wanted was Undertaker vs Sting and it is such a shame this has never happened but both matches would be outstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back