• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If Chris Cash Kicked You Off Of WZ...

Seriously? Not even a mention from my brother from another rival basketball team....mother? :lmao:

My list, because you guys are all assholes:

1. Xfear---Simply, really.
  2. FTS----My Jewish friend. :)
  3. KB
  4. Norcs
  5. IC
  6. Sly
  7. 48/7
  8. Lariat (even though you didn't mention me...bitch)
  9. Tenta
  10. Murfish
  11. JMT
  12. NSL
  13. Random Poster #1
  14. Random Poster #2
  15. Random Poster #3

I'm beginning to notice a trend with everyone who did acknowledge me and everyone who didn't....I think. It may be the massive amounts of Calculus III that are frying my brain.

I have three spots open. I only named 12. And I totally had a brain fizzle. You're in.

:lmao:

You knew Kaedon?! Classic.

I hated this fucker with the fire of a thousand suns. He was the guy I debated with night and day when I first came to WZ. He would NOT be coming along to my forum.

Anyway, I would be taking:

Justinsayne
XFear
Jmt225
Harthan
Blade
Slyfox
Beyonce (aka M_F)
Lee
AJ
TheOneBigWill

and since people have thrown out some old school names, I have a few that would round out my list...

Prax
Big Ace
AE
TickedOffTexan
DC

If Xfear can have a list of 16, so can I. Edit: Norcal must absolutely come with me.

I hated this fucker with the fire of a thousand suns. He was the guy I debated with night and day when I first came to WZ. He would NOT be coming along to my forum.

Yeah, he was a moron. I never understood why everyone thought he was a good poster, his posts were absolute garbage and resembled the noob posts we infract every day in the wrestling sections.

and since people have thrown out some old school names, I have a few that would round out my list...

Prax
Big Ace
AE
TickedOffTexan
DC

Ace? Really?

I already have my own forum so I would use the money to make it better as for who I would take with me

1) Lee
2) NSL
3) Xfear
4) Razor
5) Lariat
6) Tenta
7) Deadman
8) RVDGurl
9) Sam
10) Becca
11) IC
12) Spunky
13) Doc
14) TM
15) Norcal

Why would I pick these guys?

Deadman=Drama

RVDGurl so we could tal about how great RVD is

Lee, Spunky, NSL & Doc post the most in the video game section here so I would take them with me to help with mine.

I like everyone else IO picked and would talk to them about everything else

:lmao: I always found young Ace amusing. He is the comedic relief part of my kick ass forum.

Haha well yeah I guess he was a bit amusing. He kind of thought he was God's greatest gift to the Earth though. Which is actually pretty amusing now that I do think about it..

PS - I'm cooler than you so I get D-Man too (package deal with IC, they count as one poster) because he's fucking awesome and for no other reason than I have a giant man crush on him with fantasies that involve me and him in a room full of Bree Olsen, Brea Bennet, Madison Ivy, Shyla Styles and a Pringles can full of extacy.

I can't even explain how hard I'm laughing from reading this... my eyes are watering like a mother fucker. Holy shit, FTS, I love the living fuck outta you!!

Wow, how quickly RVDGurl forgot me. I guess when I became admin she lost her love for me. I was no longer an ECW-type. I'd sold out to Vince at that point.

1. IC- Because he is very knowledgeable poster in every section and because he could add legitimacy to my forum.
2. KB- He too is a great poster and like IC would add legitimacy to my forum.
3. D-Man- Because wherever he posts he is great and because like #4, he is awesome.
4. Tenta- Because he could bring the JTMFTG to my forums and because he is an awesome poster.
5. Sly- For his great wrestling posts and to run things efficiently.
6. X- Because his posts are great in every section and because he has great debates with FTS.
7. FTS- Because his posts are great in every section he posts in and to debate with X.
8. Jmt- Because he is just awesome and because of MMA.
9. Marquis- Like Jmt, for MMA.
10. Dave-For his posts in the wrestling sections.
11. Phoenix-Like Dave, for his posts in the wrestling sections.
12. David-Because of his sport section posts.
13. Becker-Sports Section.
14. Lord Sidious-Because he is a great poster.
15. Jake-We need someone to make us laugh.

8 other people I would take include NSL, Doc, Gelgarin, Tastycles, Blade, Razor, Tdigle and The Brain.

EDIT: I would include TM/BW Too :), because he is funny and because he can have another Debater's League in my forum.

EDIT 2: Becca and NorCal would come along too.

Wow, how quickly SavageTaker forgot me. I guess when I became Bus Wanker he lost his love for me. I was no longer an ECW-type. I'd sold out to Vince at that point.

So I made seven lists, but none of them were from Norcal, X, or jmt225. My God... I'm so :disappointed:

You're the package deal with IC D-Man, remember? You two come together.

I usually don't do this because I always forget people, but fuck it... here goes:

In no particular order...

1. IC25 (duhhh)
2. Xfear (this guy's is on everyone's list... and he's not even nice to people LOL)
3. Becca
4. KB
5. FTS
6. Razor (for being a fuckin' n00b)
7. Sam
8. Jake
9. Tenta
10. Sly
11. C H David (just cause he fuckin' rules)
12. Gelgarin
13. Tasycles
14. TM
15. Lord Sidious (for controversial purposes ONLY... and I think we should all gang up on him and end his existence)

First of all, I havent even posted mine yet. Second, you didnt put me on YOUR list either you MOTHERFUCKER

I fucked up... shit on me...

EDIT:

I usually don't do this because I always forget people, but fuck it... here goes:

In no particular order...

1. IC25 (duhhh)
2. Xfear (this guy's is on everyone's list... and he's not even nice to people LOL)
3. Becca
4. KB
5. FTS
6. Razor (for being a fuckin' n00b)
7. Sam
8. Jake
9. Tenta
10. Sly
11. C H David (just cause he fuckin' rules)
12. Norcal
13. Tasycles
14. TM
15. Lord Sidious (for controversial purposes ONLY... and I think we should all gang up on him and end his existence)

Sorry Gelgarin, had to bump ya... fuck you, Norcal :lol: :lmao:

EDIT #2: Honor-ga-ba-ble mention ("Dude, Where's My Car" reference... hehhe)

Savagetaker, Gelgarin, Dolph Thriller, jmt225, RVDGurl and Eternal Dragon (cause we need some chicks up in dat shiznit)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back