• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If Chris Cash Kicked You Off Of WZ...

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
but allowed you to take 15 posters (who had to go with you) and also gave you money to start your own forum, which 15 posters would you choose, and why? Note that this is not a popularity contest, as you need some village idiots for the purpose of drama. Also, you can pick any poster, active, inactive, or banned. My list will be coming soon, once I think about whom I would take with me.

I like how this is basically my brandsplit idea, except more detailed and actually written as a serious topic.

And I'm not being sarcastic, green rep for you TDigle.

Not going to lie, your brand split was the inspiration, so, rep for you too.

Tenta, X, Dexter, Dave, CH David, Theo Mays, Robert Morales, NorCal, JicKie Mames, Becca, kingdirrtysouth1, and four others. Don't know who they would be.

Tdigle, Tastycakes, NorCal, ED, GD, IC, Marquis, FTS, X, RCK, Sly, Jake, Sam, 48.7, and probably MF or Razor.

Reasons may come later.

I'd take Xfear first and foremost - I respect the man and his posts. He is like a kick ass and take names take no B/S poster which is what every forum needs.

Next would be The D-Man...that man can tear apart someone's post like no other.

GD and SavageTaker would come too. They love TNA and I would need a section for that which they could rule.

I would take Doc and Theo Mays as both make respectable posts in the forums yet are the kings of sig making.

Also I would take JMT for his knowledge of MMA and what not. I would take BEYONCE because again a great poster.

I would take JKO because no offense to him....but everyone shits on him and every forum needs someone they can shit on.

I'd also take CH David and Ty Burna both great posters and Ty is a very knowledgable music source.

I would want Tenta as he would be the one everyone loves and wants to be friends with.

My last ones would be Undertaker's #1fan because he is a good poster...and I would take TheNextVinceRusso and TheNextEdFerrera so people could have two clueless posters to shit on.

So I would take :

Xfearbefore
The D Man
GD
SavageTaker
Doc
Theo Mays
JMT225
BEYONCE
JKO
Ty Burna
CH David
Tenta
Undertaker's#1fan
TheNextVinceRusso
TheNextEdFerrera
TheMightyNorCal

I'd take Norcal too cause he is an amazing poster. I'd include Mrs. Shawn Michaels a.k.a Becca but I've never seen much of her posts.

I'm surprised no one would take me, considering I might be the only one on WZ who actually knows how to set up a web server and install a forum...

X because he is my favorite poster and best friend on the forums.

IC and Sly because someone would have to run shit.

Sam because you can't split the WZ Tag champs.

NorCal because his presence adds legitimacy to any forum, much less thread.

Murfish so we can continue to build a robot army to take over the world.

KB and Becca because they were my first friends on the site and I need someone to tell me when I'm being an ass, and I know they would.

I'd take Razor and Tenta because I respect their intellect, writing style, and opinions.

I'd take Ty Burna because our south vs. midwest rap debate can't end yet.

I'd take JMT because he's an amazing poster and I want to learn about MMA.

I'd take TM because he's an amazing person with a bit of a bad rap, although he brought some of it on himself. He is a very caring person and always on to keep things lively.

I'd take Miko because I need someone to back me up when I make CM Punk sucks threads.

And, since I only get 15, and I mean no offense to anyone out there who didn't make my list, my final choice would be TDigle. I saved him for last for a reason. We have had a tiff or two in our time, and I think we may both think the other is fully capable of being a twat waffle to each other :lmao: (said with the utmost respect and love), but I think his perspective in unique and I respect his methodology when arriving at a decision. His writing style is unique and his intellect is apparent. I respect him as a poster quite a bit.

PS - I'm cooler than you so I get D-Man too (package deal with IC, they count as one poster) because he's fucking awesome and for no other reason than I have a giant man crush on him with fantasies that involve me and him in a room full of Bree Olsen, Brea Bennet, Madison Ivy, Shyla Styles and a Pringles can full of extacy.

Hmm...let's see.

1) Prax - From what I've seen, a great wrestling poster with a serious attitude problem...good to go.

2) Afro-Ameri-Spawn - Kind of like Prax, even though they can't stand each other.

3) Jonny B - Yeah, I like me some drama.

4) Y2Jake - Would be the backbone of my forum.

5) Phoenix - Good to go in wrestling.

6) Shocky - Great for sports and wrestling.

7) jmt225 - A homey...would go with Kasey if jmt225 wasn't available though.

8) Becker - A homey.

9) justinsayne/Wes - Don't want to load things up with sports too much. Both are homeys, this would be an extremely tough choice. I'll go with Wes, as justinsayne would never go anywhere with Afro-Ameri-Spawn.

10) xfearbefore - Would want to make my forum the place to be for movie discussion.

11) Marquis - A homey.

12) TM - A homey.

13) Murfish - A homey.

14) GD - He's funny.

15) Deadman - Read my first post.

===========================

If I could choose more, here would be my next 10 picks.

16) Coco - Funny.

17) Chicago David - It would probably be good to have a nice guy in the mix.

18) Hippopotamus - Not that big on TNA, but he would be an asset to have if my forum went in that direction.

19) SK - The bomb-diggity when it comes to sigs.

20) fromthesouth - If I felt like having a Chit Chat section.

21) Little Jerry Lawler - Solid poster who really keeps discussion going.

22) Night Shift Loser - In case we want pics of alt models.

23) 487 - If he was on more, would be a great duo with Murfish.

24) Dave - Nice guy.

25) Dewey - Good conversationalist.

Hmm...off the top of my head...

Shocky
Jake
Shadow
FTS
JMT
IC
Sly
KB
Norcal
Ty
TDigs
Sam
Harthan
Razor
NSL

and RVDGurl. Because she's that good she gets to be number 16.

Honorable mentions to Tenta, Lee, Becca, Gelgarin, Big Sexy, Tasty, David, Murf, TM, Steven, Dexter, PeteRosesHaircut and the biggest honorable mention of them all to Prax, who was like a forum-brother to me during the early days along with Shocky, Shadow, & Jake (the original WZ stable).

And my lover M_F of course.

Damn it, I forgot both Brians. I would want them both, but wouldn't know who to get rid of. I want both Brians. I would send someone back here to recruit the Brians.

In light of his post, I'd take Slyfox, for the same reasons he mentioned, and he seems like a solid guy.

Others would include:

X- For both his knowledge and take no shit attitude.

KB- He could mod a potential "Comic Books" section.

Doc- Ohioans gots ta stick together, and he's a solid poster.

Deadman- to fulfill the crappy poster slot number one.

TheNextUselessBookers- See Deadman.

NSL, Ty, and TM- to co-mod my music section.

Phoenix- For the "Whedonverse" Section.

I'll come up with the last four later.

NorCal
Shadowmancer
Lee
KB
Xfearbefore
NSL
Rusty
Sparky
Sly
IC
FTS
LJL
Justin
Shocky
Becca

Its a lot harder than i initially thought it was, and if you only want still active people then sub in Tenta and Becker.

God damn it!!! I need room for NSL too. Fuck, this is hard. I am taking nineteen. My original list plus both Brians and NSL.

Fuck: I'm so cool, I get 20, and Lee comes too.

EDIT...I get 21 so Tastycakes comes too.

Jane
Jane
Jane
Jane
Jane
Jane
Jane
Jane
Jane
Jane
Jane
Jane
Jane
TM
Miko

I'd bring Sly too. He would make us look good. I'll put him in for one of the Jane's.

Limiting it is better. You have to make tough choices.

I was the first to pick Sly. It shows my great taste and the fact that I like it when an admin can actually make forum changes...

Limiting it is better. You have to make tough choices.

I was the first to pick Sly. It shows my great taste and the fact that I like it when an admin can actually make forum changes...

I'd make Deadman the admin :lmao::lmao::lmao:. How much of a clusterfuck would my forum be, man? You have to admit, my choices would make for some interesting reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back