• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Idea for future Bragging Rights PPV

VinnieSunshine

The lord of darkness
Here is an idea WWE should strongly consider. Since Bragging Rights is always a Smackdown vs RAW PPV, why not have a trophy for the show?

Think about it, RAW has always been the stronger show. So what if at Bragging Rights they introduce a trophy for the "winner" of the PPV. There are 2 possibilities that this could work...

1) Each match is a Smackdown vs RAW (perhaps with exception to the main titles matches) and whatever show wins the most matches at the end of the night gets the trophy and is the better show.

2) Survivor Series match-up putting RAW against Smackdown and whoever wins that match is awarded the trophy.

You could even push it on RAW and Smackdown in the 3 weeks leading up to it and a few weeks after and have some guys show up on each show and challenge others. Then each year following you have the "champion show" brag about winning. You could use it as a way to push some superstars that are coming up the ranks and how they want lead others to win. It COULD even be a way to unify the titles, with the Smackdown champion vs the RAW champion.

What are your thoughts?

Maybe I am not understanding what you are saying correctly but I am pretty sure the reward for winning is indeed a trophy. Right now Smackdown has the trophy and it is in Teddy Long's office. Do you want an individual trophy?

obviously you don't watch wwe programming cause like every1 else is telling you that is the exact concept of the show. last year they had a best of 3 smackdown vs raw tournament and smackdown won it and they got a trophy.

*facepalm*

Right, I'll just like to add onto the fact that you really must be stupid to not realize this is the EXACT concept of the show. The trophy, each match meaning something, survivor series style match (although it was 7 on 7)

Anyways, I wish Jericho was still around he made a great captain.

Ill be honest with everyone...I never payed ANY attention at all to the PPVs (with the exception being Wrestlemania) until I met my girlfriend last year and found out she was a wrestling fan. I DONT watch Smackdown or pay attention to it because its on Fridays and I have a life. So NO I never knew there was a trophy. Excuse me for laying out an idea.

well there has been rumors to bragging rights and i seen them undertaker vs kane bried alive match for whc which should be at survivor series cuz thats when undertaker debuted at

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back