IC25 Shoots on Shooting

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
1. Punk started a trend. Lee translated it brilliantly. That should have been good enough.

2. If you a) don't have more than 1,000 posts and / or b) half the bar room as no clue who the fuck you are, you shouldn't "shoot" on anything or anyone forum related. It's met by the same eye-rolling that a shoot from someone like Shannon Moore would have.

3. A "shoot" from Sam is like the episode of the Simpsons when Krusty the Clown gets all serious, but you still realize he's funny.

4. The most interesting shoot possible on the forums, if he actually took the time and effort to do it full-tilt, would be from X, with Jake second. NorCal doesn't give enough of a shit about forum drama, Coco's daily life here is a shoot, Shocky is too nice of a guy. Sly would be interesting.

5. Simply criticising moderators and regular posters in a "shoot" format is unoriginal. At least Lee was innovative.

Let's start a pool on how long it'll take for someone (me) to start a Shoot on IC25's Shoot on Shooting thread.

The only thing that was more annoying than the whole "shoot" craze was the whole drunkin' posting craze... and KB & Becca's... whatever being smeared all over the forums

I got me a bulletproof jacket reading "Russo/Shoot Defense System". I thought I'd just need it for Thursdays but clearly that's no longer the case.

It would be pointless for me to shoot on anyone since I'm pretty open with how I feel about posters/issues in general. I agree with IC about hearing what Jake and X have to say.

I'd make a shoot but I've never been much for fads. Also Blue Chips is on and I can't be bothered.

Isn't shooting just explaining your feelings on a certain subject? Don't we do that every time we post?

Apparently most of us don't speak our true feelings often enough when we post which leads to these big shoots where people spill their guts on exactly what they think.

If everyone was like SNS and/or Coco we wouldn't have this massive shooting problem.

Its a good point. If you would like to know what I think of someone, you can find out. Ill tell ya how.

Ask me. total shoot brother!!!

Shocky is too nice of a guy.

There are a few people that I like to poke at from time to time, but I don't take this place seriously at all. I'm trying to think of the last time I posted frequently outside of non spam, it just doesn't happen anymore.

I have more than 1000 posts but I doubt anyone cares what I say outside of the fed.

I care :)

There are a few people that I like to poke at from time to time, but I don't take this place seriously at all. I'm trying to think of the last time I posted frequently outside of non spam, it just doesn't happen anymore.

I believe it was the last tournament, before you stepped down. It was a sad day :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back