IC: The Staff's Ownage Bitch?

How about this... you can get whatever you want if I can have the chick in your sig. Yummy...

How about this... you can get whatever you want if I can have the chick in your sig. Yummy...

I can have anything I want from you? Well in that case you may not want the girl in my sig when I take what I want.

Horseshit, I've beatn you before. I'd say most of our debates have ended in draws, but I've damn sure beaten you in debates before, at least as far as public opinion is concerned.
But since we've never engaged in a debate in which public opinion decided who won, then it doesn't matter what public opinion said.

Besides, "winning" a debate on public opinion is a complete waste of time, as more often than not, people don't vote on the better argument, they instead vote on THEIR opinion of the subject. Thus negating any point to the debate.

I suppose. Sly believes his opinons to be fact though, or rather, believes opinons can be true or false, and I don't believe I've ever seen him make a factual error in the traditional sense, so therefore it is impossible to beat him, in his eyes. I'd argue you beat him when debating Luger and Vader, in that respect, but I'm sure he'd think that your opinion, and therefore your argument, was wrong.
This is basically it. And it is how most people see debates. Unless you can prove factual errors, it's nearly impossible to claim a "victory".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back