• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I would really like to get out of here, any help?

1. I have been trying to start a garden for the past three years, so I can eat more vegetables and green foods... but there's a huge frickin' Fraggle colony underneath my house. Do you have any ideas how to stop the Fraggles from stealing my radishes?
  2. Who would you rather be president, the liquid terminator from T2, Gumby, or Papa Smurf?
  3. Are pigeons emo or goth?
  4. What is the best method of defending yourself against a horde of evil squirrels using an onion, a stapler and the complete works of Edgar Allen Poe?
  5. What is "Snakes on a Plane" about?
  6. How come the Flintstones celebrate Christmas if they lived before Christ?
  7. Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
  8. What would happen to a guy if he got bitten by a vampire, a werewolf and a zombie all at the same time?
  9. There's a suicidal one-eyed green monkey sitting on my table and smashing newborn squirrels with a kitchen hammer. Therefore I believe the question is pretty obvious: Do you like cabbage soup?
  10. If a fly didn't have wings, would it be called a walk?
  11. What on earth was man trying to do when he discovered that cows made milk?
  12. How come there are no genetically altered giraffes that can shoot lasers out of their eyes while back flipping on a trampoline and ejaculating grenades?
  13. What time does the 7:00 movie start at the movie theater?
  14. For the past 6 hours, I have been falling down an escalator that is going up. What do I do?
  15. If what goes up must come down, where is my balloon?
  16. Help! Ninjas are at the front door! What should I do?
  17. If someone has a split personality, and one decides to kill the other, would it be considered murder or suicide?
  18. If you were the owner of a factory, what would it produce?
  19. I have an unnatural hatred for the color magenta, do you hate the color magenta? And if so will you join my underground resistance to purge this world from everything magenta colored and related?
  20. Once, my cousin jumped off the Grand Canyon and landed in South Korea. How did this happen?
  21. Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?
  22. How many fingers am I holding up right now?
  23. Now I know my ABCs, next time won't you sing with me?
  24. How is the sky the limit when there are footprints on the moon?
  25. Why won't Bluto simply start eating spinach to defeat Popeye?
  26. Why does the drive through ATM have Braille on it?
  27. If there's something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call?
  28. I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe last night. How should I punish that filthy, cheating ****e?
  29. What happens if Hulk Hogan, Mr. T. and Chuck Norris walk into a bar?
  30. If Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy are both in love together, how could a frog and a pig have sex together?
  31. Do you play bass for Aerosmith?
  32. Do you like pancakes?
  33. What is the capital of New Hampshire?
  34. If Train A left New York traveling west at 80mph, and Train B left Chicago traveling 60mph, then at what time will my Subway club cards be valid?
  35. In an episode of Spongebob Squarepants, Spongebob was choking and asked for a glass of water. Why did he ask for one if he clearly lives in the ocean?
  36. What is the first rule of Fight Club?
  37. Why didn't Sega make their Dreamcast DVD compatible?
  38. Can switching to Geico really save me 15% or more on car insurance?
  39. Why does Mickey wear pants, but no shirt, and Donald wears a shirt, but no pants?
  40. Why are there so many songs about rainbows?

Answer those and I might let you go free.

I have been trying to start a garden for the past three years, so I can eat more vegetables and green foods... but there's a huge frickin' Fraggle colony underneath my house. Do you have any ideas how to stop the Fraggles from stealing my radishes?

I suggest you burn them all right to hell

Who would you rather be president, the liquid terminator from T2, Gumby, or Papa Smurf?

Gumby would make an awesome president, I say it's time we put a green guy in the white house.
Are pigeons emo or goth?

I think they might be goth, with a few of them being emo

What is the best method of defending yourself against a horde of evil squirrels using an onion, a stapler and the complete works of Edgar Allen Poe?

Well you can toss the onion at them and hope they eat it and start to tear up, that's when you staple them to a tree and them smack the crap out of them with the book.

What is "Snakes on a Plane" about?

It's about mother fucking snakes on a mother fucking plane

How come the Flintstones celebrate Christmas if they lived before Christ?

Because Fred is amazing and can do anything he wants

Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

I think it could be to stay warm

What would happen to a guy if he got bitten by a vampire, a werewolf and a zombie all at the same time?

He'd be an Werevampombie

There's a suicidal one-eyed green monkey sitting on my table and smashing newborn squirrels with a kitchen hammer. Therefore I believe the question is pretty obvious: Do you like cabbage soup?

No, I do not like cabbage soup

If a fly didn't have wings, would it be called a walk?

I think it would be called dead

What on earth was man trying to do when he discovered that cows made milk?

Rape the cow

How come there are no genetically altered giraffes that can shoot lasers out of their eyes while back flipping on a trampoline and ejaculating grenades?

They can, I had one but it ran away from me.

What time does the 7:00 movie start at the movie theater?

Around 7:05

For the past 6 hours, I have been falling down an escalator that is going up. What do I do?
Scream for help

If what goes up must come down, where is my balloon?

20 blocks over at some kids birthday party

Help! Ninjas are at the front door! What should I do?

I can't help you, you're already screwed

If someone has a split personality, and one decides to kill the other, would it be considered murder or suicide?

Murdercide

If you were the owner of a factory, what would it produce?

Pies, lots and lots of pie

I have an unnatural hatred for the color magenta, do you hate the color magenta? And if so will you join my underground resistance to purge this world from everything magenta colored and related?

Yes and yes

Once, my cousin jumped off the Grand Canyon and landed in South Korea. How did this happen?

He jumped further then any man ever has

Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?

Take a right, a left, a right again, another right, two more rights, then a left, go around the circle, walk past the gas station, make a sharp left then right and then keep going past the park and you'l get there

How many fingers am I holding up right now?

Now I know my ABCs, next time won't you sing with me?
Yes

How is the sky the limit when there are footprints on the moon?

Because we didn't really go to the moon

Why won't Bluto simply start eating spinach to defeat Popeye?

Because he's not smart.

Why does the drive through ATM have Braille on it?

Because the world has to be so PC

If there's something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call?
Ghostbusters

I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe last night. How should I punish
that filthy, cheating ****e?

Rape her and then sleep with her mom

What happens if Hulk Hogan, Mr. T. and Chuck Norris walk into a bar?
Hogan and Mr. T dies

If Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy are both in love together, how could a frog and a pig have sex together?

You don't want to know

Do you play bass for Aerosmith?
No

Do you like pancakes?
Yes

What is the capital of New Hampshire?
Concord

If Train A left New York traveling west at 80mph, and Train B left Chicago traveling 60mph, then at what time will my Subway club cards be valid?
4:20 pm

In an episode of Spongebob Squarepants, Spongebob was choking and asked for a glass of water. Why did he ask for one if he clearly lives in the ocean?
Because fuck logic

What is the first rule of Fight Club?
Don't talk about fight club

Why didn't Sega make their Dreamcast DVD compatible?
To save money

Can switching to Geico really save me 15% or more on car insurance?
Yes, yes it can

Why does Mickey wear pants, but no shirt, and Donald wears a shirt, but no pants?

Because they are poor and wear what they can afford

Why are there so many songs about rainbows?

Because people live rainbows.

You had me until you wanted me to rape my mother and sleep with my grandmother.

Also Hulk Hogan DOES NOT DIE.

You had me until you wanted me to rape my mother and sleep with my grandmother.

Also Hulk Hogan DOES NOT DIE.

Chuck Norris would kill Hogan, it would be his toughest battle but he'd get it, and screw it she's your step mom not your real mom she deserves to get raped for cheating on your dad who spends hours and hours at the mill just so he can bring home enough money to pay the bills and give you all toast.

I was apart of that bored yes, I'm not even that cool with that idiot anymore, he fucks up a lot of shit and is kind of a dumb ass idiot.

I remember you now. Glad you don't associate with that moron anymore. He tried to recruit me to that place too right before he got banned from here.

What forum are you a mod at? Perhaps a recommendation from your admins for your release here would help your cause? Nah, it's up to KB in the end regardless. You had some funny answers to his questions at least.

I remember you now. Glad you don't associate with that moron anymore. He tried to recruit me to that place too right before he got banned from here.

What forum are you a mod at? Perhaps a recommendation from your admins for your release here would help your cause? Nah, it's up to KB in the end regardless. You had some funny answers to his questions at least.

I'm not fully sure I can disclose that cause it would be breaking a rule and keep me in here longer and I'm not looking for that to happen. If I had a way to send it to him I would but I don't have any way to do that at the moment, and thanks I try to be funny.

But yeah I got him to join one other forum I was on and he went on a rampage and got banned in like 20 mins, since then I not really talked with him about any forums, and barely even talk to him at all.

Yea I've been on a Smoky Mountain Wrestling kick, if KB permits it... I have one more Bonus Report for you:

Review the first episode of Smoky Mountain Wrestling. Look at how KB does it, and try to give each match a grade and the overall show a grade. If the mission's approved, you have three hours.

It's called Wrestling Punks, it was called Pulse for good bit, and before that(before I was ever there) it was a Teen Drama Board, I go by the name HEEL Blazy there.

Yea I've been on a Smoky Mountain Wrestling kick, if KB permits it... I have one more Bonus Report for you:

Review the first episode of Smoky Mountain Wrestling. Look at how KB does it, and try to give each match a grade and the overall show a grade. If the mission's approved, you have three hours.

I suck at reviewing things because I have the brain of a peanut when it comes to that :banghead:

Hmm.....I'm thinking I'll release you, but if you screw up once, you're either back in here permanently or banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back