• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Was Right

CaseyisBA52'sGFnow

Dark Match Winner
i told you people that my signature was allowed read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Jonny
7. Keep your signatures modest. You're allowed one picture in your sig (400x400) and a few lines of text. If your signature exceeds this, we will edit it for you. If you restore it to its original condition (or an equivalent), we'll ban you. NO MOVING PICS, as it can slow down the comp for those with dial up modems. Signatures can be as wide as 500 Pixels, but they must in total only add up to 800 Pixels. For example, if you have a Banner that is 500 Pixels wide, then it can be no longer than 300 Pixels.

We'll ignore this one. Not applicable to prisoners.

i'm not trying to be a jerk i'm just pointing out that i was right.

But you weren't in prison when you had that sig. and in prison you aren't allowed a sig, which is what Jake meant.

Wow, dude, you're never getting out of here. Casey is mine forever.

HaHa! I told you he was never getting out of here, he still hasn't made amends for flaming a mod. Have fun with her.

BTW Casey, read those rules, if your sig is over 500 pixels it violates the rules, if it is over 800 pixels it violates the rules and I infracted you twice before you got thrown in here. Your infractions were right, get over it. I think he doesn't really know why he was thrown in here in the first place, *Hint* It wasn't your rule violating sigs.

It's getting very harde not to start bieng a smartass.
Why fight it? Fighting it never worked for me.

Of course, I'm not in prison. The trick is to know when to stop being an asshole. Like now, for example. Don't be an asshole now. A lot of posters are going to act like jackasses to you. Consider it an online form of "initiation". Pass the test, post decently, and make a concerted effort to use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation, and you'll eventually get out.

What Sly said. You created two threads that I posted in numerous times. If you keep chatting MMA in here, PeteRose'sHaircut and myself will definitely join in. Its up to you to participate in banter and laugh off the insults.

That's part of being in prison. We rip the prisoners, they respond, usually in anger. It's a big part of getting out: Bantering with the guards, who for the most part are just about everyone else. You're one of the better inmates in that you take things well. Keep it up and you should be out in less than 30 years.

I'm trying to do that. But everytime i make a thread people only reply with smartass remarks.

Like I said, laugh off the smart ass remarks and just have fun. The only reason 99% of prisoners get banned is because 99% of them whine and complain thinking they are getting unfair treatment. If you just try and create discussion then you will eventually get out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back