• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Want The Miz To Get A Push

Yes, I know. It's an unpopular opinion, but Miz doesn't get enough credit. There was a time where he was getting a bigger pop than "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. He's been on the lowest part of the card and on the highest, but after seeing his incredible promo on "Talking Smack" this week, I realized that the guy does have a lot of grudges against the fans and rightfully so. He puts the work in what he does, but sure, he isn't the new standard of wrestler. He's a veteran who brawls more and sells more than the current "good workers", but he's still fun to watch when they give him time to do it.

He's still great with promos. He's still great working the crowd. He's still great putting his opponents over. Seriously, if I was a wrestler and somebody told me I would be working with The Miz, I would actually be happy with it, because at the end of the day I would know that the guy did his best for the crowd to support me.

I checked and The Miz never did get injured since 2006 (10 YEARS!!!). He's been out there every day of every week. He's worked Money In The Bank matches, Elimination Chambers, Hell In A Cells... He's a great ambassador for the brand to the point where even Cena gave him a rub for it (only time he ever did it). Heck, he got a concussion in his WrestleMania main event and not only did he finish the match once, he finished the match twice!

I mean, it's getting frustrating to see the guy being sidelined and filled with hate because he came from a stupid MTV show. What I'm saying is that Miz deserves respect for everything he's done and I hope that he gets an opportunity to be a top heel act again in the future.

(Also, for those who watched Bryan/Miz's segment on Talking Smack... Didn't you get the vibes that Bryan was coming out of retirement?)

I don't think he's coming back. I think Bryan is the new Stone Cold in terms of the star people want to see wrestle one more match at WrestleMania.

Miz is great where he's at at the moment. Seriously though, he has all the tools to be a great superstar. I really don't want his IC title reign to stop and that says a lot. He's like one of the best heels ever and if Miz in 2010 was main event material, then is Miz is as well, because this Miz is years above that Miz back then.

He's one of WWE's most versatile stars. Whoever beats him for the title, definitely will get a nice rub for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back