• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will The Miz's "Shoot" On Daniel Bryan Lead To Anything?

It seem like this lead to absolutely nothing outside yet another feud with ziggler that has been played out by now. I really was hoping for more coming out of this but it actually seem to be finished and since they had bryan apologize on talking smack. So at backlash, we get ziggler vs miz again, le just hope they put their kfc commercial just before the match.

The Miz is the most underrated wrestler in the company, and one of the most brilliant heels in many, many years. You're absolutely INSANE if you don't see how good he is. The Miz used reality TV to get to WWE, not the other way around. He worked his ass off for years to make it to where he is, and is one of the most deserving stars in the company as a result. Nothing proves that more than the fact that JBL, who once threw Miz out of the locker room and forced him to change in the hallways for months, considers Miz to be the most improved star in WWE history.

So I'm absolutely INSANE because I refuse to think of the Miz as talented or a good wrestler. (Yes there are many more reasons I'm insane, but let's abide by this one).

The same way, you're absolutely INSANE if you think Roman Reigns is a bad wrestler or that he isn't as good a wrestler as Miz(Freakin' Miz!? Haha. You may as well say Miz is a better wrestler than Batista was, and I'll laugh at you again).

JSYK, My idea of a good/great wrestler is Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, and Seth Rollins. Roman Reigns is not a "great wrestler" so much as a Superb Athlete/Fierce Striker, similar to how The Undertaker was over his legendary career. Point being, Roman Reigns and Taker have something to offer what Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles and Seth Rollins CAN'T- A combination of supreme power, agility, fluidity,speed that's simply unmatched, The Miz doesn't even BELONG in the same breath or sentence as Roman Reigns or Undertaker, or even in the same breath as Dolph Ziggler, FACT.

Please go ahead and say that the Miz is a better wrestler than The Undertaker, so I could laugh some more.

But, I might as well be talking to a wall here, since your idea of a good "wrestler" is Roman Reigns, who on his very best day, isn't worthy to lace Miz's boots.

This is one of the dumbest things I've read you say. (No hard feelings, we can always politely agree to disagree, but I just don't see how the Miz is so great).

Regardless of what JBL says, I'm going with Jim Cornette, because The Miz will never be a wrestler. He's a good pretender, good at pretending he's a wrestler/actor. Does that make sense?

Dolph Ziggler on the other hand, is a wrestler. And I'm sure you're going to agree with that.

So I'm absolutely INSANE because I refuse to think of the Miz as talented or a good wrestler. (Yes there are many more reasons I'm insane, but let's abide by this one).

The same way, you're absolutely INSANE if you think Roman Reigns is a bad wrestler or that he isn't as good a wrestler as Miz(Freakin' Miz!? Haha. You may as well say Miz is a better wrestler than Batista was, and I'll laugh at you again).

JSYK, My idea of a good/great wrestler is Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, and Seth Rollins. Roman Reigns is not a "great wrestler" so much as a Superb Athlete/Fierce Striker, similar to how The Undertaker was over his legendary career. Point being, Roman Reigns and Taker have something to offer what Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles and Seth Rollins CAN'T- A combination of supreme power, agility, fluidity,speed that's simply unmatched, The Miz doesn't even BELONG in the same breath or sentence as Roman Reigns or Undertaker, or even in the same breath as Dolph Ziggler, FACT.

Please go ahead and say that the Miz is a better wrestler than The Undertaker, so I could laugh some more.

This is one of the dumbest things I've read you say. (No hard feelings, we can always politely agree to disagree, but I just don't see how the Miz is so great).

Regardless of what JBL says, I'm going with Jim Cornette, because The Miz will never be a wrestler. He's a good pretender, good at pretending he's a wrestler/actor. Does that make sense?

Dolph Ziggler on the other hand, is a wrestler. And I'm sure you're going to agree with that.

The Miz is better than Roman Reigns and Batista combined. Neither one of them brought anything to the table other than the look and the power. He's infinitely better than either of them could ever hope to be. Roman is one of the worst in-ring workers of all time. He has absolutely no sense of ring psychology or how to put together a match. He's not just bad, he's not just terrible, he's ATROCIOUS.

Dolph Ziggler is a wrestler. Absolutely. And so is The Miz. The two of them have had amazing matches in the past and could again in the future. They have insane chemistry in the ring and just click together perfectly.

The Miz is better than Roman Reigns and Batista combined. Neither one of them brought anything to the table other than the look and the power. He's infinitely better than either of them could ever hope to be. Roman is one of the worst in-ring workers of all time. He has absolutely no sense of ring psychology or how to put together a match. He's not just bad, he's not just terrible, he's ATROCIOUS.

Dolph Ziggler is a wrestler. Absolutely. And so is The Miz. The two of them have had amazing matches in the past and could again in the future. They have insane chemistry in the ring and just click together perfectly.

LMAO.

All I can do is laugh here, like I can't even help it.

You say I'm INSANE cos I don't see why Miz is so great.

And you go on to absurdly say Miz is better than either of Batista or Roman Reigns, or both of them combined. So it's ironic that you should be calling me INSANE, cos at least even Miz Fans other than you wouldn't be foolish enough to call him better than Batista or Reigns.

But anyway. This thing will never resolve, we can both peacefully go on to hold on to our beliefs, convictions.

It's just embarrassing the way the IWC eulogizes the Miz. Like Seriously?

I miss the days when it was Daniel Bryan the IWC eulogized and deified, cos at least he's a wrestler, one of the best ever, and every thing about him is what (like Dolph Ziggler said on Smackdown, kayfabe or not) is authentic and real and true, unlike The Miz. I just like Daniel Bryan, any sane person would. But I seriously wonder whether there are any more rational and reasonable wrestling fans, besides myself and Jim Cornette anymore. Like both me and Jim would deify the likes of CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Kevin Owens, and disdain and hold beneath our contempt, The Miz- The guy who from 10 years has been doing a great job of deluding himself and some folks of the IWC that he's a Wrestler, a Star, an actor- while in fact, everything Ziggler said about him on SD(scripted and kayfabe or not) was accurate and true.

And since my words or anyone's words at all will have any impact on your beliefs, here's a mathematical translation of what you're claiming:-

Miz> Batista and Roman Reigns combined.

Therefore,

The Miz vs John Cena > Batista vs Cena(from any event)
The Miz vs AJ Styles > Roman Reigns vs AJ Styles.

Just laughable, plain and simple. I wish to goodness you weren't so absurd and unreasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back