• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are you enjoying The Miz?

I guess I have been enjoying The Miz a little more lately. But that's for a few reasons that have nothing to do with him. Firstly, I know what the Championship reign from The Miz means. It means that someone will be taking the IC Championship from him relatively soon. And I'm hoping that it will be Sami Zayn. With that on the horizon, I am enjoying The Miz a little more. Additionally, he's been paired with 3 guys who are absolutely fantastic in the ring. The matches haven't been entirely awful, considering that The Miz has been a part of them.

But I will reluctantly say that The Miz is good foil for any new face in the company. He is a decent enough heel that people love to hate. When someone finally gets the title from him, then they're going to get a massive pop and a good rub from it. If that person is Cesaro or Sami Zayn, then I'm going to put a big ol' tick in the box of The Miz and say that this has been one of his most successful periods of late. He's there to put talent over now, he's never going to be World Champion again. So gifting that title to someone who needs it will be a good success for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back