I Use to Be Gay.

*used

You used to be gay. Unless you are talking about drugs, which you use to allow yourself to be more comfortable with your sexuality. The latter seems unlikely, though it is the essence of 'Dutch courage'.

The correct answer was 'Its hip to be square'

For some reason I read the thread title in Huey Lewis voice.

[YOUTUBE]QvBAEp3Znn4[/YOUTUBE]

So did I, but then life, debt, and women got on top of me, now I am wondering if I'll ever be gay again.

The correct answer was 'Its hip to be square'

For some reason I read the thread title in Huey Lewis voice.

[YOUTUBE]QvBAEp3Znn4[/YOUTUBE]

Actually, "English Major", the title would be "It's Hip to be Square". You see, the way you wrote it, the word "hip" would be a body part that belongs to "it". That would be wrong, though.

Why dont you just play with your new friend instead of trying to seem intelligent. Since you didnt bother to kill yourself, the least you can do is entertain everyone by talking with that other moron. He seems to be more your speed.

Why dont you just play with your new friend instead of trying to seem intelligent. Since you didnt bother to kill yourself, the least you can do is entertain everyone by talking with that other moron. He seems to be more your speed.

Who are you to write about intelligence? You don't even know the difference between "it's" and "its", and yet you were trying to correct someone else. Look, you little ignorant fuck, go back to your safety scissors and circle of paper, and let the adults interact.

I was hoping to see a Y2eh vs JT Strike prison fight... Alas, it was not to be

I doubt it would be any fun to watch at this point. LBK would probably try to make a shank out of a waffle & the other kid would just end up suffocating himself when he tries to make armor out of trash bags.

Who are you to write about intelligence? You don't even know the difference between "it's" and "its", and yet you were trying to correct someone else. Look, you little ignorant fuck, go back to your safety scissors and circle of paper, and let the adults interact.

Hey Y2Eh 2.0,

What do you think about the whole Daniel Bryan neck situation? What do you think they should do with the title if he's to be out for a while?

Hey Y2Eh 2.0,

What do you think about the whole Daniel Bryan neck situation? What do you think they should do with the title if he's to be out for a while?

Make Bryan drink cold soup through a straw during his recovery & give the belt to Mark Madden because, clearly, he needs 2 belts to hold up his pants, lil bitch.

;)

Am I doing it right? I think thats the right answer. I could be wrong, but Im not because I proved it somewhere one time, probably.

Hey Y2Eh 2.0,

Bryan getting hurt is a huge blow. Best scenario would be that they back the truck up to Punk's house and have him pick a price. Not that the E wouldn't do that, but I don't think Phil is as interested in getting paid off as any other guy might be.

I think in a PPV World, you give it through SummerSlam. If people are paying for shows monthly, then you don't, these years, put one of the original 4 shows on without a title match. We, however, are not in a PPV World; We are in a WWE Network World. The E knows that they will have people watching on the Network. I think that they can do a throwback to the old school SummerSlam PPVs and run a tag match as a main event and still be fine. I can see them taking the six man tag at Payback and making it three singles matches to keep steam in the feud and then, possibly, having the six man at SummerSlam.

If it they know he'll be out beyond SummerSlam, then they need to fill the title at SummerSlam. There is, obviously, interest in Bryan chasing and winning the title again. All will depend on how long he's out. If it turns into a year, then you try and use this to make a new star. If it's a few months, then put the title on an established guy and have Bryan win it back. It's not worth putting it on a new guy for a few months just to have him drop it back to Daniel.

Make Bryan drink cold soup through a straw during his recovery & give the belt to Mark Madden because, clearly, he needs 2 belts to hold up his pants, lil bitch.

;)

Am I doing it right? I think thats the right answer. I could be wrong, but Im not because I proved it somewhere one time, probably.

That's cute. You got computer time in Tardgarten. When the Tard Wrangler asked you what you're doing, did you giggle like a kid with Down's looking in the mirror and say "GaDerp, I'm going to GaDerp get this GaDerp guy good..."?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back