I truly despise Danial Bryan, so I guess he is a success

HonkyDong Man

Dark Match Jobber
Daniel Bryan. I can't stand the guy. Every time I see that opportunistic little weasel I feel the urge to punch something.

And besides. He looks like a dork with his trunks up his armpits. And that beard, now don't get me started.

Daniel Bryan is just someone I would like to see get his arse kicked...hard and repitedly. I would do the job myself if it wasn't for a sprained toe.

So... I guess this makes Daniel Bryan a succesful heel. And that makes me despise him even more... A catch 22.

Question: Am I the only one on this distinguished board to feel this way and is it possible that DB could see some X-pac heat down the road?

I love DB and I don't understand why people use "X-Pac heat" as a knock. It'd be incredible if he reached such heights. I'm willing to bet 95% of that lockerroom wish they could draw such a consistent reaction from crowds all over the world.

I love D-Bry's current gimmick & think it fits him perfectly. I've never understood why so many people hate it, it's no more annoying than when Kurt Angle, & Edge did similar gimmicks.

I despise him for the wrong reason. He remind me too much of a stripped down and lame version of CM Punk's heelish straight edge gimmick. For the life of me I cannot understand anger towards someone for consuming a chicken wing. I laugh instead of feel anger towards the preaching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back