I think I'm turning a corner

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
Or at least I am going to try. I just read the thread title,"exile me from the IWC" and I have seen why posters like KB and Norcal don't pop up in the wrestling forums as much anymore. And I must admit I have been guilty of being one of those people whn pick wrestling apart. The reason I say i'm gonna try is because I want the regulars in the wrestling forums. Sure Ztwhite and Tenta are good posters but I want more people that have an actual clue to debate with(there are others) I guess this thread isn't too important unless you think I was a shit poster, but fuck it. I'm posting it anyway. Sue me.

Debating is what makes the forums great. Without debate everyone would agree and no one would read this stuff.

I post in both the regular forums. As a matter of fact you can search mine since I started. I'd like to know how I'm doing.

Don't you have better things to do than learn to have a deeper understanding of wrestling? Maybe things like getting a job to support your future wife and child?

Norcal, was that an insult? I couldn't tell if it was sarcasm. Anywho, I love to debate. My point is that I want intelligent people to debate with. Some of these posters are just ******ed. Also I don't want anyone else to feel slighted if I didn't mention their names. I know you guys could give a fuck less if some noob with 250 posts likes you or not, I just mentioned a couple names. That thread really gave me a new perspective and I figured it couldn't hurt to share my experience.

...how could that have been an insult, or sarcastic? "even if you were a shit poster, a better perspective would still be good"

:headscratch:

Don't you have better things to do than learn to have a deeper understanding of wrestling? Maybe things like getting a job to support your future wife and child?
Uh, don't know where you are, but here, it is 9 pm. Not a whole lot I can do. Don't worry about what I'm doing, I'll be fine. Money isn't a huge problem for me.

I didn't think it was insulting, just wanted to be sure. Like you could have meant that I needed a different perspective, and mind sucked. Regardless I just wanted to know.

Dude, my girl has a 2 year old I have raised since birth. I'm not new to this. This is just the first one from my seed son. And I really don't need maturity advice from a 17 year old

081.jpg

Don't worry, Obama will give him all the welfare and even give him a cell phone. Because we all know Cell phones are a huge necessity... :rolleyes:

Don't worry, Obama will give him all the welfare and even give him a cell phone. Because we all know Cell phones are a huge necessity... :rolleyes:

or y'know, he can go out and apply for jobs for 5 or 6 hours during the day tomorrow, when most establishments managers are on shift, and take an hour or two to fucking read a wrestling forum in the evening.

Some people say the DUMBEST most ignorant shit man...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back