I Think Crocker And BSE Are Impostors

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
I have reached the point where I do not believe those two schnooks can possibly be this dumb. Like, I don't believe it's possible. Therefore, I have a theory:

They're alts of some good posters here who have gotten bored and decided to jazz this place up a bit. Like Sly maybe. Or Coco. I mean, I don't accept the notion that two people can appear around the same time and be this dense. Like, it can't be possible.

So commence investigating.

They're both too clever and arrogant to be that stupid without leaving clues

I think Crocker is real... he was arguing against Slyfox with a lot of passion and dedication, the other day. This guy is prepared to fight for what he believes.

I feel like Coco would troll us in a more clever manner. I mean, he's done it before. Simply repeating that Cena sucks is a little low-brow for him...

Although, it wouldn't be the first time that Sly has debated himself. So that's an interesting theory.

If you believe in ghosts in the shell, I guess these guys can be Coco's spirit haunting us.

Well when you think about it, they are the only posters of their kind which have found their way into the non-spam sections for quite a while.

I'm pretty sure that Crocker is indeed an alt created by Coco. Because if Coco wanted to have a little fun and create an alternate account to antagonize people, he would be sure to create a character totally opposite from his own. And there's no denying it, Coco was definitely an intelligent and interesting guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back