I talk some deep shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadman

Getting Noticed By Management
Okay I was making out with my ex last Thursday. So today I tried to kiss her she pushed me off I wanted to ask why but I had to leave. Now another girl who likes me had me squeeze her boobs for 20mins then told me she had a Boyfriend! Then I was in class trying to talk to my EX and her freind pulled me aside and told me she had a boyfriend. Now I go outside to chill next thing I know I see that girl and my EX making out!

Okay I was making out with my ex last Thursday. So today I tried to kiss her she pushed me off I wanted to ask why but I had to leave. Now another girl who likes me had me squeeze her boobs for 20mins then told me she had a Boyfriend! Then I was in class trying to talk to my EX and her freind pulled me aside and told me she had a boyfriend. Now I go outside to chill next thing I know I see that girl and my EX making out!

1.) How exactly are you in deep shit?
2.) 20 minutes? Really? How big were here tits that you needed 20 minutes to rub them?
3.) Couldn't you have spent some of that 20 minutes doig anything else?

I don't condone minors getting naughty, but if you're that close, what's stopping you?

1.) How exactly are you in deep shit?
2.) 20 minutes? Really? How big were here tits that you needed 20 minutes to rub them?
3.) Couldn't you have spent some of that 20 minutes doig anything else?

I don't condone minors getting naughty, but if you're that close, what's stopping you?

I don't want babies.

headAndShouldersPack_IL.jpg

It was obviously made up. Screwed up shit involving females doesnt happen untill you're at least in high school.

And if Deadman was in deep shit last Thursday, why the hell did he wait to tell us on Tuesday? Not that anyone cares, but you'd think if he wanted to discuss it he'd make it the same day.

Bullshit stories like this will never get you any kind of respect anywhere

And didn't CCS recently tell us a very similar story, only more believable, you fail again Deaman, you fail yet again:disappointed:

All my stuff is true.................cept for me kayaking across the ocean and meeting a island full of monkies.........and me defeating a bear in a fight............and I think that's it.

Your 13... Stop telling these bullshit stories because feeling boobs at 13 and having to chicks make out right in front of you at that age is just preposterous.

All I can say is that if you're sitting there "squeezing" a girl's boobs for 20 minutes, you're probably hurting them. Having your boobs squeezed is not arousing in the slightest. That is why mammograms are considered highly unpleasant in the middle aged community.

I was going to put advice on how to properly go about second base here, but I don't feel comfortable giving sex advice to a 13 year old.

This 13 year old suffers from delusions.

He was probably squeezing two melons he was having for lunch at school, and thought it was a chick. It's kind of sad, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back