• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Shouldn't Be Proud About This

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
The town where I work is filled with vagabonds. So they tend to come to us looking for free food. Yesterday one walks in and asks for coffee and after a 20 minute argument it was given to him so he would leave and stop bothering the customers. At the same time, I'm taking out the trash and he's behind me mixing the sugar in. He's mumbling and suddenly when I turn around he grabs my collar and begins to claim that the coffee was bad. I looked at the cup, it was a piece of his hair. He threatened me and in a quick reaction, I punched him in the sternum and while he was on his knees, I Superkicked him. He was knocked down obviously, but not out. He was covering his face and moaning for a bit. Little later the cops come in and check on him. I pleaded self defense right there and they decided to take him to get his head checked. The day went by like nothing. I don't feel too good about knocking a homeless guy clean on his ass even if he was threatening me.

The town where I work is filled with vagabonds. So they tend to come to us looking for free food. Yesterday one walks in and asks for coffee and after a 20 minute argument it was given to him so he would leave and stop bothering the customers. At the same time, I'm taking out the trash and he's behind me mixing the sugar in. He's mumbling and suddenly when I turn around he grabs my collar and begins to claim that the coffee was bad. I looked at the cup, it was a piece of his hair. He threatened me and in a quick reaction, I punched him in the sternum and while he was on his knees, I Superkicked him. He was knocked down obviously, but not out. He was covering his face and moaning for a bit. Little later the cops come in and check on him. I pleaded self defense right there and they decided to take him to get his head checked. The day went by like nothing. I don't feel too good about knocking a homeless guy clean on his ass even if he was threatening me.

1. The homeless man most likely has some sort of mental issues, which would explain the mumbling, and the grabbing/threatening.
2. You were acting in self defense. Who knows if the homeless guy has a knife or something.
3. Maybe he could have turned and assaulted the customers. You in turn acted to protect the paying customers, who are your #1 priority (not some homeless guy asking for handouts).

Don't feel bad about what you did. Your reaction was typical of anyone when they are physically provoked.

I just hope you took a shower as soon as you could, because I wouldn't want to be served by someone who just touched a (most likely dirty) homeless guy.

Don't feel bad about what you did. Your reaction was typical of anyone when they are physically provoked.
I don't know about that one. Never seen a guy react by kicking another man who was already down.

I just hope you took a shower as soon as you could, because I wouldn't want to be served by someone who just touched a (most likely dirty) homeless guy.
I washed my hands. :suspic:

He threatened me and in a quick reaction, I punched him in the sternum and while he was on his knees, I Superkicked him.

Superkicking a homeless...you win.
But seriously,you did nothing wrong.Maybe the superkick was overkill but you had to make sure he couldn't bother or touch anyone else so there you go

So after punching him,you turned to your side to superkick him,instead of just you know punting his head off like any normal person.

any time you can bust out a wrestling move in a real life fight, you should absolutely be proud of it. I have also done a such honor, and its one of my favorite things that has ever happened

I don't know about that one. Never seen a guy react by kicking another man who was already down.
when he provoked you, and you in turn protected yourself, you aren't gonna hit him then turn away, so he can get up and retaliate. You finished him off right then and there, good move.

Now it would be overkill if he was laying down and you stood there stomping your foot waiting for him to get up and turn around. That would be overkill.

I washed my hands. :suspic:

Good. Always wash your hands immediately after assaulting the homeless, I think that's what the sign says in all the bathrooms at all establishments.

You shouldn't be proud but it's funny in a perverted, cant-wait-to-tell-the-guys-on-WZ-about-this kind of way.

I wouldn't probably stopped at the knocking, and kept out the super kick.

I don't know why, but I would've loved to see you do a super kick although.

Yeah, I mean you shouldn't be proud, but I sure as hell wouldn't feel guilty. What else are you going to do? I'm not suggesting that superkicking a homeless man is the only way to deal with that situation, but defending yourself against someone who may be out of their mind isn't something to dwell on. Although the fact that you successfully superkicked some one is impressive.

I busted out the Ankle Lock in a fight when I was attending grade school.

To be fair, my aggressor wasn't exactly top notch opposition.

any time you can bust out a wrestling move in a real life fight, you should absolutely be proud of it. I have also done a such honor, and its one of my favorite things that has ever happened

am I the only person that hopes that this was a pointing of the finger followed by 3 punches, a big boot, and a leg drop?

I busted out a wrestling move in a fight once too. I did Big Shows knockout punch. Actually, I just punched the guy and he fell to the ground, but you get he idea.

This played through my head the entire time I read this thread. You should've told him that you had two words for him right before, crotch chop, then kicked him.

[YOUTUBE]v3aNNv0U93Y[/YOUTUBE]

am I the only person that hopes that this was a pointing of the finger followed by 3 punches, a big boot, and a leg drop?

Due to the old avatar coming back I'm convinced that it's either a Harley Race high knee, a brutal clothesline, or a Pedigree.

Personally I would prefer a German Suplex, I'm certain performed legitimately that move can do damage.

a Double Arm DDT (or even a plain ol DDT) could be devastating. slamming ones head against the ground would be sweet.

So could the 5 Knuckle Shuffle, The People's Elbow, and the Worm..........

actually, it was the finger point followed by an FU :lmao:

It wa sa desperation strategy that somehow worked, I thought me and my buddy were dead men that night it was like the fucking Alamo in a club

If he didn't physically attack you, you should have called the cops before you attacked him. You're lucky he was homeless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back