• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I nominate Mr. Angel for Queen of the Cage

Who the fuck is Mr. Angel? For that matter, who the fuck are you?

Man I need to get on more.

Don't worry others more than made up for your absence when I first got here.

Aww, how cute, he wants to play.

I'm curious, what exactly was it that lead you to believe that anyone gives a fuck about you or Mr. Angel? This isn't Facebook, go poke each other somewhere else.

I'm curious, what exactly was it that lead you to believe that anyone gives a fuck about you or Mr. Angel? This isn't Facebook, go poke each other somewhere else.

Woah there Sparky, was just saying that I took tons of shit when I got here. Your 5000+ posts and angry demeanor are scaring me.

I guess if I had pissed away enough time to amass 5000+ posts everyone would care about me as much as they do you.

I may not be the best cage poster but I am here to stay, so take your

comment and shove it somewhere I am sure plenty of people have been.

I love it when noobs fuck with X 'tis very amusing.

meh he is prolly gonna rip me to shreds.

His next comment will prolly be enough.

Like I said I suck at posting in the Cage, but you would think with his 5000 posts he could have come up with something better than,

I'm curious, what exactly was it that lead you to believe that anyone gives a fuck about you. This isn't Facebook, go poke each other somewhere else.

I mean that was a pretty lame first shot. Golly gee nobody likes me, maybe I will just go off myself.

An the facebook comment was great too. I can't stand fucking facebook.

but the best part was when he responded at all. If he didn't give a shit, why even respond.

I may not be the best cage poster but I am here to stay, so take your

Your not good. Period. And unless you actually have the staff member's favor, trying to win an argument with him/her would be ******ed. They're mods for a reason. And you are disliked for a reason. So shut up before you make things worse on yourself.

Vash you can't just play nice can you?

Hey I was perfectly happy ripping that Angel guy for wanting to be a queen when he butted in.

An I didn't wanna start anything with him, was just saying that others gave me plenty of shit without him, he took it to mean that I wanted him to give me shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back