Lockdown: Queen Of The Cage

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
QUEEN OF THE CAGE:
Angelina Love vs. Velvet Sky vs. Salinas vs. Rhaka Khan vs. Traci Brooks vs. Christy Hemme vs. Jacqueline vs. Roxxi Laveaux:

With Lockdown only a week away, on the recent episode of iMPACT! the Knockouts decided to get into a brawl. Somehow that brawl turned into a Pay Per View signing match involving all the Knockouts currently not in other matches. Discuss your opinions on what you think of this match, and how you see it playing out.

Personally, I don't know how two female matches will come across on a Pay Per View card, with a 3rd match heavily involving two more Ladies as well. I think this is one too many female matches, however I'm interested in seeing where they plan on going with this.

It'd be more interesting if the winner were to receive a Championship match, perhaps on iMPACT! following Lockdown.

Not really feeling this one. The knockouts are better than the divas, but this match just screams filler to me. It could be alright but last night all the run ins just seemed sloppy to me. I can't really picture this being a great match no matter what, but it won't be bad to kill off about 7 minutes. Russo's contribution to the show I guess. Have to give it to Rhaka Khan though, who oddly enough is starting to look more and more appealing to me.

Being as I don't know what petey and scott will be doing i think Rhaka Khan has to at least get into the cage, but the fact is unless she has been trained a lot she really doesn't have any in ring skills. I randomly came across her in an indy match and she is athletic but doesn't really know what shes doing. Angel Williams, sorry angelina love is by far the most talented in ring performer in this match, it use to be jackie but i don't think ive seen her in the ring for about a year, not to mention she prob has to be with Storm during the Lethal Lockdown. Christy doesn't have a chance, Talia, I mean Velvet has a chance but I see it being Angel in there against Traci, because she's the vet and i think they'll have her sneak in right before Rhaka. Then even though its a good chance to move Angel into the women's title picture they'll have Traci win, cause its TNA and this match is made for a face to win.

Not really feeling this one. The knockouts are better than the divas, but this match just screams filler to me. It could be alright but last night all the run ins just seemed sloppy to me. I can't really picture this being a great match no matter what, but it won't be bad to kill off about 7 minutes. Russo's contribution to the show I guess. Have to give it to Rhaka Khan though, who oddly enough is starting to look more and more appealing to me.

I don't think Rhaka Khan will even be much of a factor in this match to be honest. Shes big, but in the end I don't think she'll be worth anything. I can see Traci end up with the push from the end of this, or possibly Salinas.

Sky & Love will be the only unofficial Tag Team and I doubt they'll even have them betray each other, so they'll team together to help the other out, but neither will win. Christy likely has no chance, and Jackie likely has the same. Anymore Jackie is only in T.N.A. to put over other females.

Which leaves Traci, Salinas, or Roxxi. Personally, I'd LOVE to see it go to Roxxi, but something tells me she'll be centered on Love & Sky.

The most pathetic part to this match, is on iMPACT! they had the most dominate female end up being Sharmell, and she isn't even in the damn match. It served no purpose for her to come out with the strap and whale on everyone, other than to show shes ready to get her ass handed to her by a guy. :lmao:

Although I would agree that this match smells like a filler, when else are we going to see Roxxi Laveaux, Salinas and Rhaka Khan actually compete in a match, TNA put so much focus on Kong, Kim or ODB that alot of the other knockouts don't get nearly enough screen time. It would be better for the knockouts division to have a match like this that can showcase the other women on TNA's roster.

As for who will win, probably Roxxi seen as how she would be next in line for a shot at the belt. And also the fact that she got beaten up by Sky & Love a few weeks ago so theres a rivalry there. I can see her pinning one of them. Winner should get title shot on Impact.

Roxxi is the only interesting wrestler out of all of them imo. However should be a fun match that will get the crowd excited. Don't expect to see much from Velvt Sky, Angelina Love or Rhaka Khan but, well except hair pulling.

I like the concept and idea of this match. It is different than other matches with the ladies working to get in the ring instead of out. I like the lack of gimmick storyline and the feel of a tournament. I would like to see Ms. Jacqueline win the match since she is the old school veteran of the group. She can take the younger girls to school and teach them something. However, I have to agree that for the future storyline aspect from this match, Roxxie would be the best person to win. There is alot that can be done with Roxxie from a storyline point. She is a good technical wrestler who is still interesting with the fans. She could hold her own against Gail Kim, Kong and ODB who are still the three most dominant women in the company's storyline at the present time.

Is this the match where they try to get IN the cage, and the first two then have a match? I haven't watched the show yet. If that is the case then it could be one of the most ******ed matches of all time. Really, how will this be good. I'm sure it'll be intresting. TNA is always intresting, it's just also always full of pointless shit, which this appears to be.

Is this the match where they try to get IN the cage, and the first two then have a match? I haven't watched the show yet. If that is the case then it could be one of the most ******ed matches of all time. Really, how will this be good. I'm sure it'll be intresting. TNA is always intresting, it's just also always full of pointless shit, which this appears to be.

Thats all this match is. A.) Its a filler match because they advertised 8 matches on their website. B.) They wanted to find a way to get all their Knockouts on a Pay Per View, in yet another attempt to likely show up the W.W.E. that their female division is better. Which isn't exactly something they truly have to work hard at doing.

As far as the match goes, I hope you're wrong about all of them fighting on the outside, then the first two inside the cage have a match. That by far is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard, and it sounds a lot like the Fight for the Right matches.. where 'x' amount of guys fight until 10 guys get in the ring, then they have a battle royal until 2 guys remain, then they have a single's match.

After repeating that, I've come to realize T.N.A.'s creative team most likely just loves to throw as many gimmicks into one match, to see how it'll get over. :disappointed:

I'm assuming this is just a one fall to a finish, or the first to escape wins, type match. All of them should be in the ring at the same time. Then again, your idea sounds a lot worse.. so its likely it'll happen.

Is this the match where they try to get IN the cage, and the first two then have a match? I haven't watched the show yet. If that is the case then it could be one of the most ******ed matches of all time.

Congrats. T.N.A. is officially shit. After iMPACT! this week, it was announced that it will indeed be all of them starting on the outside, and the first two to make it inside the cage will then have a match.

So with that being said, I'd say its gonna be a warped match between most likely Salinas & Rhaka Khan. I can't imagine seeing it coming down to Sky, Love, Roxxi, or Hemme.

Another odd thing, they said Payton Banks is also gonna be involved?? If this is the case, I could see it coming to Traci Brooks v. Ms. Banks, yet I doubt they'll have Banks involved when shes gonna be in the inter-gender match with Roode & Booker T.

Man that is so ******ed. I honestly thought I must have read wrong. I tried to give TNA the benefit of the doubt. But jesus. That is so fucking stupid. How can anybody in that company think it'll be a good idea. At least if they were in the cage then the mesh might obscure most of the poor action.

On a related note: I really want to see this match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back