I need cheering up....

Hollywood Naitch

The current reigning and defending
Right,

After the crushing disappointment in finding out that the issue of Penthouse with Tara in is just an interview and I will not have the opportunity to see her boobs, I need you guys to cheer me up and make me feel positive about life again...

GO!

Right,

After the crushing disappointment in finding out that the issue of Penthouse with Tara in is just an interview and I will not have the opportunity to see her boobs
Strange, I would have thought that would be a good thing.

She is absolutely hideous, and always has been. I've never understood why people think otherwise. I guess for the same reason people thought Chyna was hot?

tna-knockout-tara-1.jpg

l.jpg

Seriously, what's hot about someone who looks like a tranny hooker?

tna-knockout-tara-1.jpg

l.jpg

Seriously, what's hot about someone who looks like a tranny hooker?

Would love to read a debate with Sly and Ba-Bomb/SD/Mantaur Rodeo Clown/Nightmare on the appeal of tranny hookers.

Victoria is not hideous. That is a overly dramatic. She is not for everyone, but she is far from hideous. Personally, i like her. She's kind of a two-face depending on the image she is trying to project but when she looks hot, she is crazy hot.

I dunno, Sly...when she was Victoria in the WWE, I thought that once you got past the kinda gothy makeup and all that, she was hot. (I also thought Ivory was kind of hot, I have a thing for that black haired Italian look).

Tara/Victoria/Lisa Marie Varon has certainly seen better days, she is aging...but as a single guy, I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

I dunno, Sly...when she was Victoria in the WWE, I thought that once you got past the kinda gothy makeup and all that, she was hot. (I also thought Ivory was kind of hot, I have a thing for that black haired Italian look).

Tara/Victoria/Lisa Marie Varon has certainly seen better days, she is aging...but as a single guy, I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

PBS...

...just have to make sure to avoid the penis. And if she has to run to the bathroom before you get down to business, don't ignore those warning sirens going off in your head.

You made her come into the room to Tara's theme song didn't you??

Hahaha, no that will be happening next time! :p

To be honest, I don't even know what her theme song sounds like...too busy staring to listen to the music!

Maybe I could use that old TaTu music she used to use back in WWE....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back