• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need an opinion...

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
I have a situation I am in. About a month ago, I was in the locker room during gym class. I had been picked on by kids (stupid idiots, in my opinion) in this class all year long. It was a bad day for me, and when we got to the locker room to change after class the other kids kept carrying on. I'm turned around away from everyone, and I feel my back squirted with water. I turn around and everyone blames it on the kid in the class I disliked most (we're teammates for basketball, and better with each other now). He didn't do it, as I found out later, but he had a grin on his face, so I naturally thought that he did it. So I go over a shove him once, I lose my footing, he shoves me. He then gets a grip on my hand and I break it, we walk away, and this is all that happens. Meanwhile, another classmate is behind me filming the whole event, with out either of us giving permision, what I would consider an invasion of privacy, something I wouldn't find out about until last Wednesday.

So, this past Wednesday, I get called down to the office. There was a fight earlier this day, and while they were checking phones that had the fight recored on it, the video of me in gym pops up. They constitute mine as a fight and give me two days of alternative placement. For those of you who don't know what that is, they send you to a room where you have to sit all day with no break and do work, and you are not allowed to attend regular classes. So basically, I get two days of this hell on earth for being picked on, shoving somebody one time, with no intention of actually fighting, and getting videotaped and having personal dealings spread around the school without my knowledge or permission. I don't think it is fair, what about you all?

Eh. It sucks. People suck, and are fickle. Not fair, but you can't do much about it.

Damn bro that almost happened to me once but i was trying to fight guy had his phone out with intention of taping it but i took it away and threw it in the trash.

It's illegal to film inside of restrooms and locker rooms. You can sue the kid who filmed.

Exactly, have your parents threaten to sue anyone and everyone and they'll rectify the situation, at least from your record.

Kill them all.

Or, like Guy said, tell your parents to tell the school they'll bring in their lawyer's if they don't reverse the decision. See what they do then.

I'm with Coco. I get placed in these things all the time for stupid shit like being late to class. Get over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back