I need a huge favor.

Hawkeye

Getting Noticed By Management
There's this project for my Media and Society class that requires me to watch 3 consecutive hours of one channel. Conveniently enough,the 3 hour MNR is on next Monday,here's where you boys come in. I have to have a log of all the commercials that come on and then write a report on advertising angles,demographics and such. Since WWE spends alot of commercial time kissing it's own ass,I was wondering if some of you could tell me what commercials come on in your area so I can stockpile data that way. I'll make a thread for it on Monday for anyone willing to help during the broadcast.

Thanks in advance,

Rox :worship:

KY commercial
Comcast commercial
Doritos commercial
USA commercial
Subway commercial
Nike commercial

At least, that's what it generally is in my area. Replace the KY commercial with whatever's sponsoring RAW that week. M&Ms, a movie, or what have you.

I'd love to help Rox, but I'll be at the show. However I will have it on DVR so I'm sure I can swing a couple commercials your way by the time I get home from the show.

Normally get Subway,Axe,Burger King Breakfast, Advertisting something on USA later that week for example Psych new episode. Hope this helps.

I'll probably make a thread for it or bump this one about an hour before Raw starts. UK commercials would be great as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back