• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I know one of the Tough Enough contestants

I Suck Ass

I survived the Rapture
I actually know Ryan Howe personally. I'm best friends with his younger brother, and he went to my high school. Really cool guy, and I hope he wins.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that his mom has Lyme disease, to the point where she is mostly paralyzed from the neck down.

Full contestant list in spoiler.
-Ariane Andrew

-Martin Casaus

-Matt Capiccioni

-Christina Crawford

-Michelle Deighton

-Rima Fakih

-Ryan Howe

-AJ Kirsch

-Andy Leavine

-Jeremiah Riggs

-Luke Robinson

-Ivelisse Velez

-Eric Watts

-Michael Zacki

1263319506025.jpg

I actually know Ryan Howe personally. I'm best friends with his younger brother, and he went to my high school. Really cool guy, and I hope he wins.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that his mom has Lyme disease, to the point where she is mostly paralyzed from the neck down.

Full contestant list in spoiler.
-Ariane Andrew

-Martin Casaus

-Matt Capiccioni

-Christina Crawford

-Michelle Deighton

-Rima Fakih

-Ryan Howe

-AJ Kirsch

-Andy Leavine

-Jeremiah Riggs

-Luke Robinson

-Ivelisse Velez

-Eric Watts

-Michael Zacki

I wonder how your friend or his muscle-bound brother would react if they knew you were telling people about their mother's physical condition? Just thinking out loud...

Yeah, I figured it would get mentioned on there. His mom is a really cool person, and she is one of the most optimistic people I have ever met.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back