I Just Noticed Something

Goliath Uterus

Getting Noticed By Management
Some of you may not agree with me, but I definitley think Michael Cole makes a Benoit reference in this video, listen at abou 5:40 - 5:50, after a crossface he says, "A very RABID Daniel Bryan" Here's the vid:

[YOUTUBE]d-Lp2ujH7oo[/YOUTUBE]

Cole doesn't have balls...He used to, but I think Tazz took them with him on his way out...You know, sort of like a consolation prize from Vince. "You know Tazz, you've been with us a long time. You've been a jobber in ECW, we always made you look like a fool next to Michael Cole, we paired you with a man you can't stand, and we pretty much made your life a living hell for the better part of a decade...so...here's Michael Cole's testicles. It's not an "announcer of the year award" or any form of recognition at all...but it's something. Do with them what you will...."

Mike "The Kid" Killam;2219348 said:
Cole doesn't have balls...He used to, but I think Tazz took them with him on his way out...You know, sort of like a consolation prize from Vince. "You know Tazz, you've been with us a long time. You've been a jobber in ECW, we always made you look like a fool next to Michael Cole, we paired you with a man you can't stand, and we pretty much made your life a living hell for the better part of a decade...so...here's Michael Cole's testicles. It's not an "announcer of the year award" or any form of recognition at all...but it's something. Do with them what you will...."

Quite possilbe, I'll bet he keeps them in his coat pocket at all times.

Have any wrestlers besides Benoit ever been called rabid? It seems like a common enough word that it might come up. Was he perhaps the most recent one to be called that?

Have any wrestlers besides Benoit ever been called rabid? It seems like a common enough word that it might come up. Was he perhaps the most recent one to be called that?

Did you really feel the need to bring up an almost 2 month old thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back