• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I hit someone with a bike today..

I've run into a parked van if that counts?

someone called me, and i looked to the side, and when i looked forward again, the van was like 2 ft in front of me and when the tire hit, it was a nice spring to toss me forwrd and go face first into it. didn't get to hurt, but had one hell of a head ache

Let me guess... It doesn't matter what my answer is, you'll still whoop my Roody Poo Candy Ass from here to Albaquerque, every day of the week, twice on Sundays, if you smell what the FOTH is cookin', and that's the bottom line, cuz FOTH3:16 said so. Something along those lines, right?

Thats it Papa
Foth is coming
*Glass Sahtters*
"CAN YOU SMELL WHAT FOTH IS COOKING?
*the Hardyz music hits.
FOTH walks into the ring
FOTH:Let me tell you what Papa,You Sorrysonofabadword!I am callin you out right now so you can take you insults,turn them sonofabitches sideways,and stick em right up your candy ass!Now lets set up a challenge to settle our differences.

Ah. What a classic. Of Mice and ******s.

Know shango it is more along the lines as I am the show stealer,the number one ass-whooping dealer,the WZ icon,the biggest pop when my vid hits the tron,The big-time playa,who defeats the nay-sayers,and you can ethier accept my challenge or you don't,but lets do this thing and settle our differences.

I'm still not quite sure what the fuck you are talking about, so I'll just come out and say it- What the fuck are you talking about?

Know shango it is more along the lines as I am the show stealer,the number one ass-whooping dealer,the WZ icon,the biggest pop when my vid hits the tron,The big-time playa,who defeats the nay-sayers,and you can ethier accept my challenge or you don't,but lets do this thing and settle our differences.

How about you just take a nice big glass of SHUT THE FUCK UP, and pour it over your head like Gatorade. And then, oh yeah, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You and me:pick awrestler and i'll pick a wrestler.Mine is Jeff Hardy.We'll make up a points system and have a month-long contest.Person with most points at the end of the month wins.

I don't see the point of this challenge. Nor do I see how a fair points system can be kept in this challenge.

Pick a wrestler.

Points system is:
1 point for a win
1 point for each weapon use
1 point for a TV appearance
2 points for PPV match
2 points for PPV win

We tally up our points each Saturday from this Saturday until July 26th.

I'm not stalling. I'm just giving you my counter-offer. Let's fight. C'mon, we're both in Racine, OH. Let's do this. Hand-to-hand combat. Hell, I'll let you do the Whisper in the Wind on me. Mind you, should you go off target, I won't bother getting underneath you.

Pick a wrestler.

Points system is:
1 point for a win
1 point for each weapon use
1 point for a TV appearance
2 points for PPV match
2 points for PPV win

We tally up our points each Saturday from this Saturday until July 26th.

I pick Bruiser Brody.

Oh shit. I lost? Fuck.

NOW SHUT UP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back