• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Hate People

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
I do. Why are people such jackasses? Apparently its wrong of me to use the car on the road when closed. For a fucking bike race?! Since when do bicycles have motors? The road is for fucking motor vehicles. If you want to make a bike race, use a bike track, goddammit. Don't close the road and impede local traffic from getting in and out of their houses. Yes, and then you have said jackasses who are unable to access their homes getting out of their cars to watch. Did you really pay a dollar for that water? Even though you house is within walking distance? Jackass.

And of course the people who come to work like flies to a lamp. I go to clean the bathrooms. Mens and women. Thats when I learn "its illegal for men to go in the women's bathroom." Bitch, tell you're trippin'. I guess not, she threatened to sue. Sue what? I was cleaning under my boss' orders. Did you see HER, you crazy bitch? She's a she, too. You don't see HER bitching about a male employee cleaning the girls bathroom. Of course the men that step in there can't fall behind. No. They are just as stupid. They go in the bathroom and totally forget to lock the one toilet son of a bitch. Then when you go to in to clean it out, after knocking 10 times, opening the door and knocking again, there's Mr. Son Of A Bitch giving you one big smile from the toilet seat as he takes one big steaming pile of crap. Because apparently, he's too happy to lock the fucking door or answer me after asking 10 times if somebody was in there.

Don't you just love people? I fucking don't.

20090310-fue4arsbcqnqj5q9327sc2gd46.jpg

So you're complaining because you were using your car on a closed street? Lulz. What a jackass.

I think he was complaining that the fact he lived on said street and got yelled at for using his car. I could be wrong.

That would be correct. They were telling me that I couldn't go to my house because the bikers were coming. I complained and argued that bicycles don't belong on a "No biking allowed" road as said traffic sign said and I was allowed to go through. Isn't common sense great?

Racist, Jackass, and Whiner. You should come out against gays so that I can add Homophobe.

Sure, but I can't think of anything else to add to his wonderful string of adjectives. I can only come up with so many synonyms for "jackass."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back