I haven't watched WWE in 3 weeks...

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Guys, I haven't watched a WWE show in three weeks. In fact, the only wrestling show I have seen in the past month was TNA Slammiversary, and not even the Impact before it.

What's worse, that A) I'm that uninterested in the world of wrestling right now, or B) I can still functionally do my job on Wrestlezone with no major hassles or confusion?

The terrible thing is, there's probably plenty to be interested in. Daniel Bryan is likely my favorite thing in wrestling of the past few years, and he's the hottest thing going right now. Probably on the verge of a monster push. I saw a brief clip from Smackdown last night, and he pretty much single-handedly ended the Shield's undefeated streak (with a bit of help from an RKO). Wyatt is coming in, and that should be fun to watch. I think without Punk I just lost interest. Ziggler is great, but he's just not that interesting in a story; plus, he was injured for the last 3 weeks.

I vaguely care about TNA at the moment. I have no real thoughts on Rampage Jackson. Sting restarted the Mafia is cool; I'll believe it when I see it. I like Chris Sabin, but like Ziggler, not enough to peak my interest of the entire product. Bully is god, but he's also stale as hell to me right now, and the Aces haven't done anything new since Lockdown.

I'm just so freaking bored...

While I approve of your Daniel Bryan love among other things, if your interest on wrestling hinges on CM Punk and if other people follow your thought process. Then I hate this generation of wrestling fans. Well, not hate, I just don't get why you'd love the smarmiest, most self interested guy I've seen this side of Triple H.

A fascinating way. Somebody should do a study.

As has been the case for a long time now, I just fast forward past that which I have no interest in - which, funnily enough, encapsulates nearly two hours of every three hour Raw - and get right to the meat. For me, WWE is just the cartilage which joins together the wrestlers I'm interested in: Ryback, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, The Shield and basically anyone with legitimate talent on NXT (so not Bo Dallas). I can't wait for the Wyatt family's debut.

Meanwhile, in TNA, there's AJ Styles and one hell of a tag team division.

This is the long way of saying "There's plenty to be interested in, you just have to cut your way through the undergrowth of bullshit to get to it." Words to live by.

What's worse, that A) I'm that uninterested in the world of wrestling right now, or B) I can still functionally do my job on Wrestlezone with no major hassles or confusion?

You have twitter? Good! Just follow those wrestlers and you'll do fine writing for WZ.

No hassles and confusion? Maybe for a Cash article.

Also, you know what a cool thread is, those that go 'Hey guys, I just saw this great match/dvd/promo, you guys should watch it!'

Wrestling is damn fine at the moment and if anyone is too lazy for it, their motherfucking loss.

You're bored you say? Go get a bong or snort some cocaine off a stripper's ass.

For the record, I'm not saying there isn't plenty to get into. There definitely is. I'm just saying that it's been really difficult to motivate myself to actually watch wrestling, but in general, I just don't seem to care anymore.

There is indeed a lot of good stuff in wrestling.

The problem for me is there's also A LOT of wrestling and it's tiring to sit through all of it. Just to watch the three big shows takes seven hours a week. It's tough to sit through seven hours of recaps, ads for the WWE App, Hogan and hearing about how Damien Sandow will collide with Sheamus at Payback Kickoff.

For the record, I'm not saying there isn't plenty to get into. There definitely is. I'm just saying that it's been really difficult to motivate myself to actually watch wrestling, but in general, I just don't seem to care anymore.

Its still your loss.

If you don't feel like it. quit writing for WZ and give that spot to someone else. Atleast Madden still arses himself to be shitty and hold onto his only relevance of existence i.e wrestling and how he once used to work for a year in a national promotion.

The future of America:

th

th

and to a lesser degree:

IMG_1476.JPG

Seriously, what's with this trend of half-assing/fucking around/not doing your job and telling the world about it? Is it a lack of shame? A lack of pride? All I know is the future of this fading republic is in terrible, terrible hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back