I have one question ....

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
.... and it's not "Are U Ready?"

I would just like to know "Who is the biggest WWE Shareholder on the forum?"

Who is the #1 person on this forum that puts WWE profits before Creative angles when forming opinions of "what is good" and "what is bad".

Who is the most likely person to say something along the lines of:

"The PG Era is the best thing Vince ever did. He's investing in the future breed of WWE fans, and will bring huge profitability to the WWE's bottom line."

.... but if Vince would change back to a TV-14 rating, this person would then say ....

"McMahon is a genius. He has the best interests of the adult fans at heart, and WWE will do huge business as a result of this."

... who is the most qualified person who should immediately be inducted into the Mr. McMahon Kiss My Ass Club?

Whoever this person is determined to be, I will extend a personal invitation to this individual for a debate. The topic will be determined, but needless to say, it will have a WWE theme to it. Personal one-on-one debates with Sidious don't happen very often, as most debates I participate in are on the forum for anyone to be involved in. But here's a chance to go one-on-one with Lord Sidious.

Please list your nominations below and very briefly explain why you think this person is the biggest "WWE Shareholder on Wrestlezone forums". Whoever is selected, I will send a personal invitation to for a debate.

No I'm saying it because he's the biggest "drawing is all that matters" debater on here. If it doesn't draw, it's shit to him usually.

That and it would be a good debate between you two.

Trick question. There's no such thing. You're just looking to discredit opinions that run counter to your own by speaking about hidden motivations that don't actually exist.

[/thread]

Damn I'm good.

Sly has solidified himself as a great poster and most people know that. I don't have a problem debating him at this point, but I had really intended this to be more of an opportunity for a poster to step out of his/her shell, step up to the plate, and get some recognition.

And the more cocky the poster is, the better.

You'll be giving this guy more of a headache and a burning urge to kill than an opprotunity.

The WWE shareholder mentality that Sid speaks of most certainly exists Coco. I've seen them countless times on here and other forums.

The WWE shareholder mentality that Sid speaks of most certainly exists Coco. I've seen them countless times on here and other forums.
I hope the pick of Sly was a joke on your part then. I've seen him speak in a manner that's critical of WWE's booking on countless occasions.

I hope the pick of Sly was a joke on your part then. I've seen him speak in a manner that's critical of WWE's booking on countless occasions.

And I've been debating with him for nearly three years now Coco. And he's the biggest "drawing is all that matters" debater I've ever seen.

And yet he's not an apologist for whatever the current direction of the company is. That's what Sid's looking for, if I understand his definition of a shareholder correctly.

The only thing I hate is when posters assume that, because WWE draws more than other promotions, it must be the case that these other promotions aren't making money.

τδιγλε;1509548 said:
The only thing I hate is when posters assume that, because WWE draws more than other promotions, it must be the case that these other promotions aren't making money.
I'm down with this post.

I guess some people are like that, but according to Sidious everyone who likes anything about the WWE is just being hypnotized by Vince, or something like that.

I guess some people are like that, but according to Sidious everyone who likes anything about the WWE is just being hypnotized by Vince, or something like that.
Either that or they're trying to Japanize the product. Or they're ROH-bots. Or something else he has no real knowledge of but thinks sounds good.

ROHbot may be the worst term ever. O, thought that Raw was bad because all of the matches sucked, mut be an ROHbot.

About the only thing I usually don't agree with Sid on are his opinions of ROH. Mainly because I'm an ROHbot.

Excuse me, I need to go recharge my system by watching Joebashi intravenously.

DID YOU KNOW: ROHbots want everyone to be able to do a corkscrew moonsault. Everyone.

Still don't think Sid's ever seen an ROH show.

About the only thing I usually don't agree with Sid on are his opinions of ROH. Mainly because I'm an ROHbot.

Excuse me, I need to go recharge my system by watching Joebashi intravenously.
But... But you liked the Attitude Era... ROHbots don't like feuds and entertainment....

head-explodes.JPG

Isn't the purpose of the company to make money? If it doesn't draw, then it obviously sucks to the majority of the target audience. It'd be like marketing skirts to an all men's store. They aren't going to sell, and for you to try just because 5 people really like them is absurd.

And, considering Vince hasn't gone out of business yet, I'd assume he's still hitting the mark. You may not like it, I may not like everything that he puts out, but he's still keeping the company alive. I fail to see where the problem is. Does that make me a WWE Shareholder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back